I want to do my boyfriends autopsy when he passes

rustytrain1981

Forum Regular
Why this you may ask i have always had that ideal it makes me hard just thinking about it.

I would take him to the morgue myself i would wash him one last time taking as long as possible to enjoy it i would turn him over and start fingering his tight ass he always did have a tight ass i would then lay him sideways and climb up next to him hugging him tightly as i slip my cock in his ass for the last time taking my time to come after that i turn him back over i move up towards his head i open his eyes making sure they stay open i want to look into those brown eyes again i rub my cock all over his face i come too leeking it all over and rubbing it into his face like a soothing cream i then glenty open his mouthnext rigger hasent set in yet he is still warm in some places i next deep throut him spilling more juice inside him i take a momennt to saver my work so far taking pics of him at every level
I know now what must be done its time to carve him up i know what i want to do i start by slicing him down the middle making tje famous y incesion i know what i want to take out first the pancros becouse he had type 1 dibeates i rip it out i take no mercy i will cook and eat later i tke my time after that i dont want to remove everything slicing and diceing parts of him wonder what he would have thought i move down too his cock and balls i have 2 jars beside me i know what i want i want to cut his cock and balls off and testies and keep them i dont need to worry about him getting an erction even flaced he had a healthy size to it i start by going trough the abdomen cut under to rech the balls i cut each one free making sure i have enough sperm cord lenghth i pop them in my mouth and suck theme dry the put theme in the jar next i fell slighty ashamed that im about to unmake him a man i give him a blowjob and then i cut the whole thing off in one slice and put in a jar for safe keeping next comes the brain i gently pull back his dark hair and cut around the back pulling the skin over his face i get the bone saw and cut of the skull cap his brain flops out easily i always said he had a big brain and i exame it carfull and put it back i fell i cant cut it up i then close up taking my time to make sure he looks good i wash him again then get him dressed the next step is to say goodbye i climb ontop him and i spend a whole day there cuddling next to his courspe buy the next day i know i cant go on he is now starting to exipre i make sure he hasthe finest coffen i pick him up put him in it 1i say my goodbye and pull my pants and wank. Over his courpse spilling my load one last time i then close the lid and take him to be burnt i slid him in and wait will im waiting i look loveing at my severd cock and balls when the waiting is over i take his ashes and leave taking my prizes with me i scatter his ashes in his spot he always came too so he can be free and come back to me in the next life as thats what we belive i keep some ashes and have theme made into 3 pices if jewellery.

Well that was hard as a neebe spilling all that out what would you do in my shoes if he was yours

Last edited:
In a way that would be my ideal of closure we have tight rules about death in uk just sweep it under carpet get rid as soon as possible
even if i was not able to do the necro stuff i would jump at the chance when he has been embalmed to take him home for 24 hours and just accept that hes gone for some people death is very hard only 3 years years we ago both agreed that should anything happen to use each other will be in charge of each others death arguments

I wish i knew its something i like to keep private many people have secrets but i fell comfortable explaining theme on hear

but i will say this he is a very shy person and i have to be at every hospital appointment in order for theme to do an examination on him if they take his cloths off he will only let doctors touch him with cloths on some phobia i guess so if they say i need to do an examination in private no can do i can create a bit of drama in hospital

so i would like to think even though he is gone he would be happy that i was doing his autopsy should there be a need for one but as for fucking and cumming on and inside and keeping bits of him i think he would have strong feelings about that

I'd keep his heart too. As a symbol of his continuing love. Many people in this world would read what you posted and be sickened by it. But I think it is incredibly romantic and beautiful!

Back