Meet sexy hunk Kane C

Brian2012

Forum Veteran
Meet sexy hunk Kane C

What would you do with him? How would you end his life? How would you dispose of his body?

Rough looking hunk with a great body
tumblr_oxke6iZ5in1wrijh4o4_1280.png

Hot in a tight fitting vest
tumblr_oxke6iZ5in1wrijh4o5_1280.png

Muscular arms with a hot toned body
tumblr_oxke6iZ5in1wrijh4o6_1280.png

Would love Kane to be my gardner
tumblr_oxke064LN41wrijh4o7_540.png

tumblr_oxke064LN41wrijh4o10_1280.png

Kane's going to regret teasing us soon
tumblr_oxke064LN41wrijh4o2_500.png

Kane gives up and he dies
tumblr_oxke6iZ5in1wrijh4o7_540.png

tumblr_oxke6iZ5in1wrijh4o8_540.png

Kane is now all yours to do what you want to his body
tumblr_oxke064LN41wrijh4o8_1280.png

tumblr_oxke6iZ5in1wrijh4o1_500.png

I would love to strangle Kane with my bare hands, looking into his eyes as his hot muscular body twisting up against mine as he struggles for his life.
Once dead i'd fuck his still warm corpse before dismembering his fine body and dining on his succulent flesh

He's handsome...I would just love to get him drunk, and have him pass out so I can have my way with his body

mm delicious body, mouth watering chest. where he's standing in the door way, that'd be my garden shed, doing work for me (he is almost Gypsy looking) no traceability and his life now mine to take. Hit him over the head and he falls back on the floor in the doorway, the shit I have purposely gathered around the shed hides his soon to be corpse as i quickly tightly handcuff his arms behind his back and shins after taking this trousers and pants off.

still out i would place my head on this strong muscled chest and hope to find his heartbeat and a sign of relief when i hear it pumping strong between his tits, hard against my head, i would want to lie between his pecs all day but know its time for dinner. he squirms and wakes up as i cut open his 6 pack and wriggle my hand inside him. his veiny arms tense hard as he can the veins across his chest almost looking like they are to explode as my hand finds the furious heart beat. His cock erect and up my ass as i squeeze his beating heart he cums hard as i forcibly pull his heart out and sink my teeth into it as his arched chest relaxes and he dies

id have to tie a bag around his head and neck as he is coming around to protect his face from the blood as i extract his heart

hold that head, kiss and lick it all over, fuck it. i love it

Back