Adam's Last Climb

killerjustin

Forum Regular
adam.jpg11951228_10103838872844873_4585078506566163100_n.jpeg, adam (22).jpg

Justin and Jay looked down on the trail from their concealed post; occasionally a hiker would pass; they had come to this place annually, but this year was different; their backpacks seemed unusually heavy; Justin used his long-range field glasses to preview the turn where hikers could be seen emerging from the forest; he licked his lips as Adam came bounding out; his backpack showed pitons, rope and other climbing implements; Justin’s cock rose immediately on spying Adam’s hairy calves, he passed the field glasses to Jay; Jay’s cock had the same reaction; his jeans bulged noticeably; both boys felt their mouths water; Adam passed directly under their perch and headed in the direction of a sheer rock wall popular with mountain climbers; Justin and Jay followed at a very discrete distance and hid in the underbrush watching Adam’s muscular form ascend the sheer surface like “spiderman”; his ass was in high relief as he scampered across, up and down; a small crowd gathered to watch; a round of applause and the click of cameras concluded the performance; Adam was sweating heavily and bent over to scoop up cool water from a nearby stream; Justin crept out of hiding, never taking his eyes off Adam’s muscular thighs and said “Great performance, man! How long you been climbing?”; Adam answered “Long time--you are?”; “Sorry, I’m Justin”, he replied, ”my friend is around here somewhere—I think he’s taking a piss”; “We’ve been interested in climbing for some time—maybe you could show us some basic moves?”, Justin pressed; “Naw, it’s not something you pick up casually, like that; I can give you one of my cards” Adam responded; “Sure man, don’t wanna be a pain” Justin came back; just then Jay lumbered out of the underbrush; “Hey guys, how’s it hangin?”, he quipped; “That’s Jay!”, Justin giggled, “He’s usually a little behind”, he added; “Hey, haven’t I seen you around school?”, Adam asked Jay; “Uh, I’m at UCLA, if that’s what you mean”, Jay answered, “School of Law?”, he queried; “No, had you confused with someone else” Adam ruefully replied; “No, I’m at University of Washington; anyway, hope you guys have a good night, it’s gonna get dark soon”; “We’ve got a camp a little way from here; you’re welcome for dinner”, Justin interjected; “I’m supposed to go back tonight”, Adam answered; a cool breeze ruffled everyone’s hair and Adam’s shorts; “You know, I guess I could do dinner”, he continued, “Then, this way”, Jay directed with a wave of his hand; “Justin will take up the rear”; he added, Adam didn’t know why but the way Jay said the last words gave him chills, or maybe it was the wind . . .

The three trudged on for some distance; the wind grew more brisk as the sun gave up it’s light; then, in a little glen, they spotted “the camp”, which was actually an attractive small modern steel and glass structure incongruously gleaming in the already-full moonlight; “Hey, I’ve never seen that before! Cool!”, Adam exclaimed; “Yeah, it’s our ‘research facility’—and retreat”, Jay answered; “It’s all constructed from reclaimed/recycled material, off-grid, self-powered—we’re kinda proud!”; “Yeah, all we do is restock fresh food, and we’re off to the races!” Justin quipped; “Come on in and make yourself comfortable”, he added, leading the way to the front entrance; Adam noticed a rather large rectangle-shaped firepit with what seemed like a huge rotisserie; he said “You guys barbeque bears?”, Jay off-handedly said “Sure, but only fresh ones . . .”; he opened the front door with a flourish, saying “Shower’s back there, we’ll get started here”; “Sure, guys, I just never thought this kind of place was out here”, Adam answered; he tossed down his backback and headed back to the shower area; as he entered the large, tall, indirect-lit room equipped with a skylit ceiling he was amazed to see what seemed like a rock-climbing wall incorporated into slate surfaces covering the room; he sat down on a wooden-slatted bench off to the side and began taking off his shoes and socks, and then stood up to take off his shirt; Jay and Justin watched his every move from their location in a little “cockpit” area at the front of the “cabin”; a bank of displays showed Adam’s finely muscled, hairy body in remarkable detail; as he turned on the rain shower and jets, Jay and Justin grasped each other’s shoulders; “Ya, baby, we got a live one here!”, Justin remarked, “Mmmmmmm!”, was all Jay could manage.

Adam continued rinsing his body; he delighted in the feel of the jets and rainshower; he thought “these guys really thought of everything!” while scrubbing down his wonderfully hairy muscular legs with a loofa; he picked up a bar of Acqua di Parma™ soap & reveled in it’s fragrance; the unabashed luxury in the middle of the “wilderness” made him feel relaxed; he ran his hands down his tight ass with the soap, his cock became erect, he jerked it contentedly; he pulled his low-hanging balls while leaning backwards; “Ah!”, was his comment; his long hair fell in wavy clumps on his face and neck; Jay said “he really does look like an angel”; Justin replied, “Yeah, a luscious one”, and smacked his lips; both looked at each other and said “Now?”; they hoisted their backpacks and crept towards the shower room; Adam was just turning off the water when they arrived.

“Hey, like that?”, Justin asked; Adam, a bit startled, replied “Yeah, who would’a thought this was here?”; “Yeah, well it’s part of our research project”, Justin offered; “Show us some moves” he commanded while pointing at the rock wall; “Uh guys, I’m not dressed”, Adam protested; “Not a big deal, you’re with friends”, Jay spoke up, “Yeah, ok, but this is really twisted”, Adam complained, and moved towards the rock wall and started grasping and climbing, balls swaying, ass and thighs clenching tightly; “How high can you go?”, Jay asked; “Dunno, it’s really slippery!”, Adam answered; he had reached the top of the wall when Justin again commanded “Hold it there!” “Fuck guys! What is this, a photoshoot? What the fuck?”, Adam exclaimed; Jay aimed his bow and arrow at Adam’s right kidney, let the arrow fly, and softly said “Yeah, a shoot . . .”; “Oh my god, ieeeee!” Adam screamed as the arrow found it’s mark; Justin aimed his blowgun at the left kidney, inhaled, exhaled, the dart hit it’s mark with terrible accuracy; Adam’s torso writhed in agony; Jay and Justin quickly moved a padded square directly under Adam as if they had done it previously; he held on desperately, terrified of what waited him at the bottom; suddenly, he lost his grasp and fell to the square; Jay and Justin ran over, pulled out the dart and arrow; “Oh my god, what’s going on here?”, Adam screamed; Justin stage whispered “Guess who’s coming to dinner”; “What the fuck, what the fuck?”, was all that Adam could say, still writhing in incredible pain; Jay grabbed his arms, began pulling him towards the bench and said “Relax, it’ll make things so much easier!”; Adam pulled back, and spat “Fuck you! I don’t know what the fuck is going on here, but I’m out of here!”; “Yeah, you’re outta here!”, Justin sneered; pulling butchering equipment from his backpack; Jay attached Adam’s hands with chains he pulled out of the floor; Justin did the same with his feet; “No no no! You can’t do this to me!” Adam screamed clearly frightened; “Ah but we can, and we will!”, Justin returned; he looked at Jay and whispered “This one’s a chatterbox, wanna de-tongue it?”; Jay’s eyes lit up, he turned to his own backpack, pulled out a small scimitar/dagger, stood at Adam’s head, whispered “Sorry babe, the tongue’s gotta go”; Justin held Adam’s mouth open as Jay amputated it; tears shot from Adam’s eyes; he swallowed furiously as the tongue’s stump flooded his mouth with hot blood; his mouth opened, but all that came out was blood and a strange guttural tone; his lean muscular torso struggled and twisted; Jay shoved his engorged cock into Adam’s wounded mouth; he attempted to get into the throat but was rudely interrupted as Adam bit down on the cock, hard; “Fuck, that’s not cool!” Jay yelled; he grabbed his large scimitar and brought it down on Adam’s lean muscular neck; the blade tore through the skin, trachea, muscle, blood vessels and other tissue before severing the vertebrae and exiting out the back; bright red blood pumped out of the freshly severed neck stump; Jay held the head up so that it could view it’s headless body; at the same time, Justin chopped off the erect cock and balls; the cock spewed it’s last load; he shoved them into Adam’s mouth; Jay shoved his cock into the head’s stump, he fucked it hard as Justin fucked the torso’s stump; both deep kissed one another as they pumped massive loads into the stumps; Jay pulled the head off; spiked it on a nearby post and joined Justin in the task of getting Adam’s headless body ready to barbeque.

“Fuck, what tight stumps!” Jay exclaimed; “Ya, not bad for a mountain climber!”, Justin grinned; “Let’s get this puppy ready for dinner!” he continued; Jay produced a razor and began shaving Adam’s body from head to toe; he had to change razors twice because of it’s hairy state; Justin unchained it’s arms and legs; he inserted a hose into it’s ass and turned on the water very slowly; gradually, the intestines were cleared of remaining material, he tossed the hose to Jay, who repeated the same exercise on the stump, being careful not to damage it; both glanced and grinned at each other; Justin was first to fuck it’s ass; Jay jumped in to double fuck the virgin piece of meat; they hung on to each other as their hips thrust in identical rhythms; with a huge “Ah!” they came in Adam’s beheaded ass; Jay pulled on his jeans and shirt; “Gotta get it on the spit, babe” he said to Justin; “Yeah, here, at least we lubed its’ ass well!” he sniggered, as his began shoving an aluminum post into Adam’s ass; “Jesus, give me a hand!” he asked of Jay; they pushed until a soft “pop” was heard, the post plunged into the ass and continued it’s journey through the torso, finally it emerged out the stump; Justin and Jay smacked their lips at a job well done, they bound it’s arms and legs; hoisted it on their shoulders; in just a few moments Adam’s headless, impaled, bound body was rotating on the spit; it’s aroma gradually ascended to the top of the sheer rock wall where it had scampered earlier; juices sizzled on the coals; Justin and Jay enjoyed the sight while downing Negra Modelas™; they jerked their cocks in gratitude and lust as Adam roasted; his torso was beautiful as it browned; the legs were also a wonderful sight as the calves, thighs, and ass roasted to perfection; Jay sliced Adam’s ample cock into thin sashimi-like slices; they downed each with an accompanying special sauce; Justin liberated the balls from the sac; each one was downed whole by each boy; the early night passed into the deep night; Jay stopped the spit and with Justin’s help manoeuvred the steaming meat onto a huge platter and then to their dining table; licking his lips, Jay whispered “I want neckstump!” and dove into it’s tender, succulent center; as the first morsel of Adam’s meat hit his tongue, it almost melted; he barely chewed before it slid down his throat; Justin chopped off the feet with an axe and feverishly bit into the sole of the right foot; it’s meat slid off the bones like butter; Jay started with the left one; Justin stripped the tender meat from each toe, then headed up to the top of the masculine, muscular foot and ate all of the meat there; soon all that remained was a collection of beautiful white bones; Jay could hardly contain himself as he wielded his small scimitar; carved off both calves and gave one of the steaming slabs of muscular meat to Justin; Jay left for a moment and brought back Adam’s head; “Hey, babe, what a hot fuck while we eat his meat!” he whispered to Justin; he jammed his hard cock into it’s stump while Justin fucked it’s mouth; they stayed inside while they ate Adam’s calves; their cocks met inside his head as the first bite was taken; their mouth’s watered with the tender, sweet, tender flesh; hips thrust as mouths chewed; as they finished the last bites of Adam’s calves, both cocks pumped an enormous load; cum dripped out of it’s stump, nose, and mouth; Jay pulled it off and set it on the dining table; it’s eyes stared in wide terror; the full lips dripped cum; it’s long wavy hair had bits of cum entangled in it.

“Oh my god, he’s a really tender pup!”, Jay exclaimed; “Yeah, the best I’ve had in a long time!”, Justin agreed; “Let’s have some breast—I’m getting full!” Jay said”; he used the small scimitar to carve both breasts off whole; Justin grabbed his and eagerly bit in, juices flowed down his mouth and onto his chest, Jay also grabbed his and bit in; each bite released more of Adam’s sweet essence; their cocks began to rise again in the orgy of eating; Jay finished his breast, leaned over and began licking the juices from Justin’s chest; Justin finished and licked Jay’s juices; soon they engaged in a hearty round of 69’ing, stopping only when each had shot a huge load down each other’s thick muscular throat and neck; it was a fitting end to a hot, sensual meal.

Jay and Justin left Adam’s half-eaten body long enough to shower; they made out like new pups as their bodies absorbed Adam’s meat; finally calming down enough to don white fluffy robes, they pushed Adam into a walk-in fridge; they took the head with them to bed as a fuck toy; Justin fucked the stump first this time; Jay sucked his long hard cock through Adam’s mouth; Justin’s hips and torso pushed in and out; Jay’s cock found it’s way into Justin’s ass; the tight hole opened just enough to admit it; both fucked in an ecstatic orgy; huge loads soon erupted in Justin’s ass and Jay’s mouth; exhausted, Jay fell asleep, still inside Justin’s ass, while Justin fell asleep in Adam’s head; both dreamed of Adam’s headless muscular body.

Morning arrived with a heavy mist; Jay brought Justin freshly-ground coffee and orange juice; “Hey babe, you what a hot fuck you were!” he whispered as he kissed Justin’s forehead; “Ya, hot papi!”, Justin giggled, as he kissed Adam’s severed, cum-filled head; he played with it’s beautiful long hair and kissed it’s forehead; Jay returned to the galley, sliced Adam bacon from it’s ass; soon the sizzling smell had Justin in the galley; Jay looked into Justin’s eyes, put his hands on his shoulders, and softly said “couldn’t have done it without you babe”; Justin kissed him gently; both tucked into their breakfast hungrily; Adam’s head stared at both from it’s spike as they consumed his flesh; one could have sworn that it had a slight grin as the last bits of cum dripped from it’s lips.

By JValdez

Attachments

• 38553_563686356185_32401041_33008766_866101_n.jpg
    38553_563686356185_32401041_33008766_866101_n.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 66
Back