I lover rotters

deadfeetman

Forum Resident

Hallo everybody,

Being a passionate necrophiliac for many many years I have noticed for about, let`say, three years now that I am extremely attracted by rotters.

Whenever I see pictures of slightly decaying corpses and/or those who are in an advanced stage of decomposure and/or already completely rotten I feel an utmost sexual arousal and the wish to have sexual contact to such a rotter.

When I am walking through the streets or anywhere else in the public and I see an attrctive guy I imagine him as a smelly rotting corpse which not only makes me get a boner at once but which even, and this is more important, causes a great sensual and emotional affection to him as a rotter.

These emotions really make me feel happy.

Fresh corpses have attracted me since my early 20s and still do so but the love of rotters is quite new. First I was even a bit shocked about my uncontrollable arousal but now I really enjoy it and I am not ashamed at all.

I would like know who got similar feelings and experiences and how you handle them or what you simply think of this kind of affection... I am looking forward to your serious answers.

Last edited:
Back