Anyone into Emasculation ?

jamescdg

Emasculate me
This sudden pleasure arose in me just over two years ago when i visited Thailand. I was accompanying my master at the time and he wanted me to witness something. It was a village somewhere to the north of the capital, I think it may even have been outside of Thailand, and we were taken there around 9pm. Pretty secluded place which seemed like some sort of farm.
Everyone was sort of keeping to themselves and not talking but gathered around a massive charcoal pit which had - what I later realised - was the basis for spit roasting equipment.
To cut to the chase, after about 15 minutes of standing there, suddenly an Asian guy leads a totally naked western guy through us up to a table. I guess he must have been in his mid 30's. The guys was completely out of it ! Hazy in the eyes, clearly on some narcotics, because he's just going along wherever he's taken. One of the guys there, who seemed to be some sort of special guest, even grabs this naked guy by the base of his crotch but he's just standing there staring into space. And clearly everyone knows he's there for the taking because next thing he's placed face down onto some frame which must have been custom built, hands are tied above his shoulders and his legs are pulled open as he is slid over the frame. The guys who grabbed his manhood nods to another guy next to him, who by the way had been standing there naked himself with a fucking huge hard-on, and this guy shoves his cock into the tied up guy and start fucking. As this happens just about everyone there starts stripping down including my master. Clearly they're lining up and I suddenly realise this is some sort of ritualistic gangbang.

After I think 5 guys had taken turns in him another Asian guy - not Thai but Asian - brings out a metal device of some sort. Yet another guy who is also in clothing and who seems to be part of the crew, comes up and takes the naked bloke again by the base of the cock and pulls. The other one clamps the device (which looked like two thick metal rings/bands around the base of his cock and sack). This is by the way while one of the guests are still thrusting in and out of this - lets call him the victim ! Then the ugly looking guy takes another strange long tube-like thing, about 30 cm long and 1 cm thick, and slides it straight into the victim's penis opening and all the way in !! And he's still just lying there still ! Even as this guy starts shoving the device in and out - like fucking his cock hole - the victm's just passive. Eventually this brute actually manages to make the victim ejaculate several squirts. And as this happens I notice one of the blokes lining up shoots his load and starts swearing out loud. Apparently he wanted to edge a bit longer and was now dismayed.

Anyway, this session continues for about half an hour with the victim's cock now fucking hard and bobbing up and down as he's being fucked by one after another. The device still in him and the rings still at the base of his sack. I suspect this is what made him hard. That and I think the ugly guy had earlier injected something down his cock hole. I later found out that this must have been some sort of anesthetic and something else.
But now it gets weird and actually scary. And this is why I'm hear posting this.

As the two Asian guys move up to the victim's front again, everyone there start moving around as well and my master tells me "I want you to see this".
They must have tightened the ring device pretty tight because the cock has taken on a sort of bloated look and it's pretty purple. And fucking hard !
One of the Asian's takes another bit of steel equipment and hooks it somehow onto or into the ring stuff. I can't see too clearly in the poor light and the flickering of the flames makes it even harder but I can see enough to realise that there is a fucking blade at the end of the latest piece of equipment ! Then, as if it;s the easiest thing in the world, the Asian starts pulling the device like a handle around the rings to which it's attached and I realise the victim is being emasculated !! But he is still fucking mounted on the frame with absolutely no expression on his face what so ever !
The entire cock with balls sack comes off ! The ring, or at least one of them, is still attached to the severed scrotum and the other is still clamped around what was now just a bit of squeezed skin. The tube-like device is also still inserted into him and the other Asian proceeds to clip this off at the base so the victim is left with just enough to I suppose urinate through. Because as the cock was slid off over the tube the guy's bladder seemed to suddenly empty, I suppose because control over his bladder was lost. Of course yet another guy next to us suddenly shoots his load and that's when I realise that I am myself as hard as ever. It's turned me on ! Swear to god if only I could have a photo of that severed cock and balls lying there in a tinfoil tray I'd stare at it every day for a while.
And get this - they're still fucking him !
Even my master moves in and finishes his load in him. And that's sort of where it ends for us because - since he had blown his load - there's no more kick in the experience.

I'm not sure what eventually happened to the victim but I am pretty certain that they must have burnt him on that fire. As in cooked and probably even eaten.

I now have constant fantasies about being done like this. Not least of all because my master at the time told me so straight. Thing he passed away just over two years ago so nothing ever happened.

Is there anyone out there who've seen this ? Have you perhaps attended one of these things ?

Last edited:
Stories like this are EXACTLY what I fantasize about. I just wish there were clear pics or videos of the dude being emasculated. The only videos I can find on the Internet are the shitty quality Mexican cartel videos...or dudes who are willingly have their testicles removed.

If I ever do this, I will purchase half a dozen older-model HD cameras (without GPS) and take multiple pics and videos and find a way to upload them.

Would love to be part of the spectators, watching - and shooting loads of cum as I see a body being fucked and the junk cut off -

Of course, I would also like to see the muscled belly get slit open, and witness his guts being removed - hearing the anus clamps when the belly is cut - I would want my cock buried in him - as his guts are removed -

I might even 'volunteer' to be the next pig to be fucked / cut / gutted -

it is a cool video - wish we could have seen the cock get chopped off - and, more of the ball / sac removal -

Made ,my cock throb & twitch

Raw if it can be done with one bite and cooked if it takes more than one bite ;)

By one bite, do you mean swallowed whole? Or one bite thru the nut to sever it, then chew and swallow? I would prefer chewing it, grinding the fully formed testicle into a mush in my mouth, enjoying the grand taste before swallowing. And not brushing my teeth for a day so I can savor the aftertaste.

By one bite, do you mean swallowed whole? Or one bite thru the nut to sever it, then chew and swallow? I would prefer chewing it, grinding the fully formed testicle into a mush in my mouth, enjoying the grand taste before swallowing. And not brushing my teeth for a day so I can savor the aftertaste.

Those dicks that I can fit in my mouth completely from the base bitten off one bite only. Those which I can't then I would grill them like good sausages on the grill before slicing them off and eaten.

Back