Sleeping partner hot nude pics for your pleasure

No sleeping drifting in and out
he has Diabetes type 1 and this was taken an hour after a low sugar episode
What is such a big tease is that i offered to give him a massage and a wank to get him to relax more
i told him to close his eyes and after about 10mins he was totally relaxed and sleeping soundly so i whipped my phone camera out and started snapping as many pics as i can he has no ideal his naked body is on show for all for you to enjoy
i will have more pics on the weekend
so Request please
and share what you would like to do to him if i gave him to all passed out sleeping like a baby

Taking advantage of someone's illness? Really?

I thought the EU had very stringent privacy laws and this kind of stuff is a big no no?

Thanks for a great set! Italians always have the best dicks, and are very affectionate. If I were sleeping next to him, I would such on his dick, lick his balls, and kiss his hairy ass. I would feel up every part of his hairy legs and ass, and take photos of everything.
I could also get myself nice and hard, and then stand at the edge of the bed. I would lift one leg and put the sole of his foot right on my hard dick, and then press in. I would keep pressing in until I bummed and his heels are covered with my cum. Then I'd do the same thing with the other foot and cum again.

Another thing: I would stuff my hard dick into his ass and wrap my arms around him tightly. I'd keep it there until I fall asleep. Hopefully, he'll wake up first and realize he has my dick shoved all the way up into his ass.

Back