Mexico: Dismembered, Skinned and Gutted

The intestinal letters are something I've never seen before.

that's one way to send a message more effective than a Hallmark card can do

I am glad i am living in a christian country where those nasty muslims can not behave like this...

You are wrong. This happened in Mexico because drugs and gangster band. Not because of musilms

Hello Metalmachine!

I am sorry, my experiment in sarcasm was not successful. When this kind of things happens in Arab countries, Nota bene of which not all are Islamic, people always say it is because they are muslims using comments like "I hate muslims". Mexico is a democratic and christian society and the same kind of atrocities are taking place there as in middle east. Political power and money is the driving force behind the violence. Or shall we say it is because Mexicans are Christians and shout "i hate christians".

Mikke the not very good Ironic

Hello Metalmachine!

I am sorry, my experiment in sarcasm was not successful. When this kind of things happens in Arab countries, Nota bene of which not all are Islamic, people always say it is because they are muslims using comments like "I hate muslims". Mexico is a democratic and christian society and the same kind of atrocities are taking place there as in middle east. Political power and money is the driving force behind the violence. Or shall we say it is because Mexicans are Christians and shout "i hate christians".

Mikke the not very good Ironic

Oops! Sorry man. Im not English speaker, so Im not good with sarcasm if not in Spanish :oops:

I am the one to be sorry my dear Machine. My self i am clearly not good with sarcasm, or other intellectual games, even if they are in Swedish and even the worse in foreign languages. :)

Back