what happen with this people ?, but deep inside my heart id love to see some hot guy in the morque

Last edited:
There are rumors that two mexican had come to festival 45 minutes before attack and said "you all will die".

Sounds like a load of bull***. Where does the article mention they were Mexican?

A doctor told me today, in regard to the 500 patients who suddenly needed emergency care in Vegas yesterday, that hospitals in all major cities conduct drills on a regular basis to prepare for just such overwhelming catastrophic situations. He claims hospital personnel have been practicing for decades, and have procedures in place for handling a huge influx of injured people after a disaster. He remembers those drills from his time as a young doctor in Arkansas. So, apparently the Vegas health care system would not have been caught unprepared.

A doctor told me today, in regard to the 500 patients who suddenly needed emergency care in Vegas yesterday, that hospitals in all major cities conduct drills on a regular basis to prepare for just such overwhelming catastrophic situations. He claims hospital personnel have been practicing for decades, and have procedures in place for handling a huge influx of injured people after a disaster. He remembers those drills from his time as a young doctor in Arkansas. So, apparently the Vegas health care system would not have been caught unprepared.

that's true, is a policy in all hospitals to do drills about catastrophic emergencies at least once a year, specially in the trauma centers, those are the ones who receive the most complicated patients. .

God only knows it could of been worst because all those people were like fish in a barrel. The shooter had over 15 different guns and most of them were machine guns.not semi automatics. I love that town. My heart is so heavy for all those innocent who loose their lives.

Dead dead dead, they are all dead. Wish there is pictures of the bodies. Cute dead guys all over the place Time to start fucking.:yummy:

EXCLUSIVE PHOTO: Las Vegas Massacre

Dead bodies everywhere.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTO: Dead Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock

uCf86HM.jpg

Paddock smashed the windows open to fire down onto a crowd of 22,000 attending a music festival.

doNbu5Y.jpg

US, the country that bars any Muslim but lets any retarded have an arsenal of Rambo at home or parade with it on the street...

I hope that this shit that happened is not forgotten and that change this constitution trash, passing the message to the suckers of the United States as Brazil -believe it or not, but we are almost legalizing gun possession here-.

Last edited:
Seriously sick and disgusting

My heart breaks for all involved in this tragedy :/

I don't like guns buuuuuuuttt... There is something... Couldn't put my finger in it. Hotel room... Self inflicted gunshot wound... Retirement community... Huge rounds... 64 years old... Two Mexicans???!

What were the weapons involved? How many final fatalities and injured in total? Was Paddock a fit person? Did he did it alone? How did he got the weapons? Motive? Hmm

ALEX JONES
is reporting on his "INFOWARS" website

https://www.infowars.com/

That the alleged Las Vegas shooter
was found to have Antifa (militant extremist left wing hate-group) literature in his hotel room.

ALEX JONES
is also reporting that the Las Vegas alleged shooter
fired on a FBI hostage team first
... and that in his hotel room afterwards photos
were discovered of a MidEastern woman linked to him:

https://www.infowars.com/fbi-source...ntifa-literature-photos-taken-in-middle-east/

ALEX JONES
is also reporting that the alleged Las Vegas shooter
may have connections to ISIS
and may have received military training in Syria:

https://www.infowars.com/report-ant...shooters-girlfriend-travelled-to-middle-east/

I believe
that there is much much more to what happened in Las Vegas,
that the alleged shooter did not just "snap"
because of large gambling debts, etc etc etc.

Rather,
I believe he was and is a part of something much much bigger,
and much more sinister.
:whoaaah::whoaaah::whoaaah:

Last edited:
Back