I have my doubts Arrow, but let's see what comes out.

Antifa (militant extremist left wing hate-group)

I am so confused by Antifa. I have heard that the name stands for ANTI FAscist, but that doesn't help me. I think I know what Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists are: white people who hate black people. What kind of people belong to Antifa, and what do they hate?

Antifa has its origins in the 80s as a radical movement mostly in Europe, especially Germany. Its goals mostly include things like antifascism and anti-Nazism and anti-Nationalism, rooted in the experience of European history of the last 100 years. Over the years, it progressively added more and more things into it's goals, like anti-racism and anti-capitalism as it borrowed various elements out of US and European social movements. Its members are mostly the extreme and radical left, everyone from Marxists to anarchists, although the moderate left are sometimes pretty sympathetic to the cause.

The US only recently picked up the term from European political vocabulary and has considerably altered it's meaning. As always in the US, it basically got reduced down to race issues, ignoring most of it's other economic and political meaning. People like Jones don't make it better by just using it as a blanket term to include everyone on the "US left".

Last edited:
Antifa has its origins in the 80s as a radical movement mostly in Europe, especially Germany. Its goals mostly include things like antifascism and anti-Nazism and anti-Nationalism, rooted in the experience of European history of the last 100 years. Over the years, it progressively added more and more things into it's goals, like anti-racism and anti-capitalism as it borrowed various elements out of US and European social movements. Its members are mostly the extreme and radical left, everyone from Marxists to anarchists, although the moderate left are sometimes pretty sympathetic to the cause.

The US only recently picked up the term from European political vocabulary and has considerably altered it's meaning. As always in the US, it basically got reduced down to race issues, ignoring most of it's other economic and political meaning. People like Jones don't make it better by just using it as a blanket term to include everyone on the "US left".

Thanks, sernecro, that is helpful. I don't understand, though, why Antifa has acquired a negative reputation when it seems to be against the bad (Nazis, Racists). What is wrong with that?

2017: Best year ever, and there are still 3 months left... something tells me that the fireworks will be more powerful and radioactive this time, uncle Trump is providing this :Merry Xmas:

When the korean child finally shut up, this shit is putting fuel on the fire. Congrats americans, you have elected a great president.

We are almost colonizing mars and it is still happening these things :facepalm:
this is so so depressing...

ALEX JONES
is reporting on his "INFOWARS" website

https://www.infowars.com/

That the alleged Las Vegas shooter
was found to have Antifa (militant extremist left wing hate-group) literature in his hotel room.

ALEX JONES
is also reporting that the Las Vegas alleged shooter
fired on a FBI hostage team first
... and that in his hotel room afterwards photos
were discovered of a MidEastern woman linked to him:

https://www.infowars.com/fbi-source...ntifa-literature-photos-taken-in-middle-east/

ALEX JONES
is also reporting that the alleged Las Vegas shooter
may have connections to ISIS
and may have received military training in Syria:

https://www.infowars.com/report-ant...shooters-girlfriend-travelled-to-middle-east/

I believe
that there is much much more to what happened in Las Vegas,
that the alleged shooter did not just "snap"
because of large gambling debts, etc etc etc.

Rather,
I believe he was and is a part of something much much bigger,
and much more sinister.
:whoaaah::whoaaah::whoaaah:

Do not believe anything this asshole says. All the information he gets is either from other assholes with no knowledge of what really happened, and instead they just make stuff up, or he gets it out of his ass. This man is a piece of shit. Don't listen.

Alex Jones sticks his nose into this shit all the time, never able to support any of the shit he says. Just a latter day McCarthy.

Antifa is just a bunch of communist clowns that think freedom of speech, free enterprise, freedom of religion should all be suppressed. A Fascist is anyone these bozos want to call a fascist, any political conservative they call fascist. The sooner we expose them, sort of strip them naked in the town square, the better.

Thanks, sernecro, that is helpful. I don't understand, though, why Antifa has acquired a negative reputation when it seems to be against the bad (Nazis, Racists). What is wrong with that?

Well, for one because they are radicals and use radical methods to achieve their goals. Burning down cars and setting shops on fire in wealthy neighborhoods to protest against greed, B&E and occupying buildings for weeks on end, targeted violence against police and military authority as they are the symbol of state power and fascistic tendencies, even beating up people they fight against. The anti-racist and pro-immigrants factions of the Antifa might participate in things like organized people smuggling, the pro-drugs faction might build alliances with drug rings to facilitate distribution. It's basically like the violent right, but on the other side of the political spectrum; and just like the right is not completely unified, the Antifa is also not completely unified in their goals. Both sides tend to create a lot of splinter groups because nowadays, both groups have so many different factions inside of them and as soon as factions disagree on things, the attitude of "all or nothing" is counterproductive and the alliance between them starts to break down.

Alex Jones sticks his nose into this shit all the time, never able to support any of the shit he says. Just a latter day McCarthy.

Worse than McCarthy. A delusional psychopath with an audience of millions of brainless paranoids.

Model from Romania is in critical condition in Las Vegas hospital, his mom shared this photo on facebook.

8RaCkRz.jpg

luca-iclodean-las-vegas-2.jpg

Seems his condition is stable now.

Antifa is just a bunch of communist clowns that think freedom of speech, free enterprise, freedom of religion should all be suppressed. A Fascist is anyone these bozos want to call a fascist, any political conservative they call fascist. The sooner we expose them, sort of strip them naked in the town square, the better.

listen you dumb fucktard...when your "freedom of speech, free enterprise and freedom of religion" tramples on the rights of other American citizens for no reason other than your retarded, warped outlook on life...it must be suppressed and wiped out. All conservatives ARE fascists by definition. go fuck yourself you trump-loving fuckwad.

listen you dumb fucktard...when your "freedom of speech, free enterprise and freedom of religion" tramples on the rights of other American citizens for no reason other than your retarded, warped outlook on life...it must be suppressed and wiped out. All conservatives ARE fascists by definition. go fuck yourself you trump-loving fuckwad.

Hey Eire Aaron mate .....

Check-out this "hot" crew:

http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/55773-Neo-Nazis

I'm sure you'll fit right in !!
:green puke::green puke::green puke:

I was just reading about the law suit being filed by the survivors of this massacre against the hotel, claiming Mandalay Bay was responsible for the deaths because it didn't prevent the shooting. That is absurd! It is beyond stupid, and I hope the suit gets thrown out of court. I figure unscrupulous lawyers talked the defendants into this action by dangling before their eyes visions of huge cash settlements. They should all be ashamed of themselves for making a horrible event even worse by their embarrassing greed.

Back