Someone who want to write a story?

lucus

Forum Regular
Hello

anyone who want to write a story about garrote execution in prison?

what limitations would you want on the prison and the setting, fantasy prison. sexual elements, how evil do you want the guards and executioner to be to the condemned.

Do you want the prisoner to be guilty of a crime or are they being executed unjustly, I have an idea for a young prince being killed by a relative stealing the throne.

Last edited:
I watch as the prison semi trailer is unloaded, the convicts being pulled off one at a time with me getting the convict boys that got themselves sentenced to be executed here for the worst crimes rather than the other possible sentence of life without parole at this prison. rapists and killers whom I am to punish by raping and executing them. I smile as the first one is taken by the guards to me, what you get sentenced to die here for, convict. he stutters out that he got convicted of rape, he then says that he didn't do it, I just say to him that he is gonna die for it anyways after us death row guards have us plenty of fun treating him like he no doubt treated his victim. I enjoy as he shudders and sobs thinking about his crimes being done to him no doubt.

IN ancient Japan the standard method of execution was for a person to be strangled with his own obi (waist sash) The Sword was for the higher levels. The typical peasant wasn't worthy of the blade.

Back