Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Smash his bald head with a hammer

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Drown him

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Freeze him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
figure he would look real fine strapped naked into a gas chamber for execution. or strapped into an electric chair for his execution. perhaps he might fight as we drag him to the waiting noose on the gallows for him to hang from.

Chop off his head. Then spit roast the body while u fuck his head. Cum on his dumb dead face. Then destroy the head by smashing it with a rock. Then enjoy Brent’s meat.

He'd be naked, hands tied behind his back. I'd walk up behind him and bring my left and bring my left arm around his lower back, and grab the rope tying his wrists so I can hold him. Then, I'd place my other hand on his left pec, press in hard, fingers in between his ribs, until I can feel his heart beating. It pounds like a mule-kick against his sternum: THUMP-thump THUMP-thump THUMP-thump - strong, rapid, forceful beating of his domed heart. I'd bring out a 9-incg serrated hunting blade and slowly wave it in front of his eyes. I'd bring the tip of that blade to his left lower pec. His chest would be heaving with each breath, his abs pulled in tight. ribs sliding under his skin as he rapidly breathed. I'd harden my grip on the blade handle and gently prick his skin until a trickle of blood began to run down his lean, naked body. Down over his tense abs, twirl around the edges of his belly-button, and down his thighs. Sweat trickles down his lean body, the pulsing in his neck beat furious. I stab slowly inward as I place myself behind him, holding his body against me, I drive the blade slowly into his broad bare-chest as he groans low and guttural. I feel his pec muscle slice until I fell the blade hit bone. His ribs, his sternum. He is panting rapidly, chest heaving as I stop, I watch a steady trickle of blood now run down his body.. abs tight and moving with his breathing. legs growing weaker, I feel his weight as I hold him up. With one great trust, I drive the blade deep in his manly body, and feel him grow tense and stiff as I hold him. I feel the breaking of bones, and then I feel the frantic beating of his stabbed heart as it pounds against the steel in his chest and vibrates unto the grip in my hand. Each rapid and forceful beat pounds against the blade in his body and I can feel his life pounds against my knife. I can feel his chest frantically try to breathe, and I see the pulsing in his neck grow erratic. I bring my left arm around his waist now, to hold him up as he weakens. I start to lay him down, beating against the blade becoming weaker and less steady. His head falls to my chest and I hold him against me until I am certain I cannot feel his heartbeat against my blade. I move my hand from the grip, to the muscled chest I stabbed, and hold still. I am feeling for any faint heartbeat, any slight chest movement. After several minutes, I am satisfied that Brent is dead.

Back