VERY SERIOUS SITUATION: Trump & Kim Jong Un

ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member

The name-calling match between President Donald Trump and Chairman Kim Jong Un is intensifying every single
day.

Kim is now threatening an open-air hydrogen bomb test in the Pacific, which has not been done by anyone since 1980.

This test would scatter high-level radioactive particles into the ocean and into the atmosphere, creating tens of thousands new cases of cancer now and horrible birth defects to coming generations.

AND also create a HUGE international crisis and would be a HUGE reckless provocation.

THIS IS so so SERIOUS !!!!

WE are in BIG TROUBLE HERE, and I really DO think these horrendous, vicious dictators well bring the ENTIRE WORLD to RUIN !

YOU all had better start calling your representatives in Congress at
(202) 224-3121. ~~ N O W ~~

And likewise call your representatives in government in whatever country you live in NOW:

To tell them all to exert enormous united pressure on North Korea and the USA to TONE DOWN this extremist rhetoric which is truly is leading to a total NUCLEAR MELTDOWN for ALL!

This can only be resolved at the negotiation table and no where else !

ALSO, you had all better get on your hands and knees right now and keep there, praying to God Almighty to CURSE these two absolutely abominable crazed narcissistic vicious dictators ...

... To MAKE them FAIL in ALL that they do and that they FALL from power asap !!!!!

For the sake of our world, for the sake of us ALL !!!!!

Last edited:
man, North Korea will never take the first step in a war, this is suicide. What they want is for Trump to take the first step. They are taking advantage of the fact that this new president is somewhat unpredictable to threaten enough for the US to take the initiative. China has already announced that it will defend North Korea if the Trump gang attacks first, but they will not take any action if Pyongyang takes this initiative.

Pray that there will not be a war from China x USA ... if this happens, I have no idea what that would result.

BOTH crave MORE POWER

Kim Jong Un is cruel and demonic ....
he does not care what havoc actual nuclear war will wreak,
he only craves MORE POWER
and so does the hot-headed, unrestrained, demon-filled
vicious Donald Trump:

THIS is the PERFECT WORST STORM
... I believe in ALL of human history.

We are living through horribly turbulent times,
from massive hurricanes and earthquakes
caused by man's abuse of our glorious earth
to the Final Judgment
our high-technology
may very well so shortly birth.

To only then deliver those who survive
... BACK to the CAVE from whence we came
and perhaps where we really should FOREVER remain.

It is only by Almighty God's Providence
and direct intervention
from our on-our-knees prayers and repentance
that will save this Creation of His and all humanity
... our ONLY HOPE.

I presently now listen to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's
"REQUIEM IN D MINOR"

Kochel-Verzeichnes 626
Anno Domini 1791

To hear His Final Judgment
and
still find both solace and hope
in this extremely terrifying present world ....

A requiem that is so appropriate now for ALL mankind:

Last edited:
Arrow, let us hope that our future is not so bleak, though the danger is real.
And thanks for including that fine performance of Requiem. I was going to follow it with a very different but equally topical lament for the casualties of war, but my musical tastes are different from yours and I might be hijacking your thread, so I will do it in 'What are you listening to' instead, with a link to this thread.

Iran has tested a missile now ...
Now it's only India :facepalm:

We only have one option: ALIENS!!!!!
They must appear and establish the Planetary Alien Dynasty, only this way will end the conflicts.

69ee6ff0-b052-494a-90f4-99adfe87e3de.jpg

My dream is to have sex with an alien, by the way...

Back