72nd Session of the UN General Assembly

chubaca

Future Emperor
Anyone else watching this boring?

512px-Emblem_of_the_United_Nations.svg.png

The only way to make this interesting is if Michel Temer gives the speech in underwear and Trump makes a speech to summon all the "repressed" neo-Nazis of the world to protest.

I am watching President Donald Trump address the UN right now ... and do NOT find it boring, I find what he is saying to this world body of VIP leaders VERY IMPORTANT ... as the FATE of our world depends upon very much upon what he says ....

Especially concerning the North Korean HUGE nuclear threat to ALL, Iran and radical extremist Islam in the MidEast ....

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

I think it's boring because they generally have no firm positions, getting almost all on the fence with predictable speeches (although lately this is changing, fortunately).
I really wanted to see Putin, Xi Jinping and Nicolas Maduro, but they were not :shrug:

I think it's boring because they generally have no firm positions, getting almost all on the fence with predictable speeches (although lately this is changing, fortunately).
I really wanted to see Putin, Xi Jinping and Nicolas Maduro, but they were not :shrug:

Trump's speech was NOT predictable; it was totally OFF-the-WALL, NOT at all diplomatic !!

A very SERIOUS warning to North Korea ... to TOTALLY DESTROY Kim Jong Un and ALL of North Korea if they do not stop their nuclear problem.

THIS would be CATASTROPHIC to the entire world and our mutual global environment!!

ALL of yous of you had better begin to take heed here to world affairs rather than just calling them "BORING" ...

THIS is NOT "BORING" .... rather, this IS extremely SERIOUS and becoming WORSE every single day
!!

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
Calm man, anger can bring heart attack :peace:
I did not say that it is boring today, but that was a few years ago.
... (although lately this is changing, fortunately).

And I think Trump's speech very well. But it is no use talking convincingly if North Korea's main ally does not do much (China). without counting this position of Russia...
I said "boring" in the post to chill out :party beer:

I am even less than a helpless pawn in these world matters. Because I cannot do much about them, I try not to think about them. Those who were living at ground zero will probably be deemed the lucky ones afterwards.

Isn't it rather concerning that the leader of the most powerful democracy in the world is a self regarding narcissist. And am I the only one who believes that he would far rather see the end of the world as we know it rather than lose face.
Let's face it the genie is out of the bottle. North Korea has the bomb or soon will have. what needs to happen is to contain the threat since it can't now be removed. And no this is not appeasement as at Munich, although it is now argued that Chamberlain used the following twelve months to prepare for war and that Britain might not have survived a war in 1938. Maybe we are in the position that Kim will only use the bomb if he is attacked, as a threat to dissuade others from attacking him, and whilst that might be tough for the North Koreans, it is something we may have to live with. Let's hope so.
And by the way another buffoon will soon address the United Nations. Stand up Boris Johnson.

Everything that happens from here on in is going to be a crap shoot. Nobody really knows what to do, and there's no way to predict whose advice should be taken. Sometimes a fool ends up making the right move by accident. I suggest we all cover our drinks and hold out nuts, because severe turbulence is expected.

Trump's speech was NOT predictable; it was totally OFF-the-WALL, NOT at all diplomatic !!

A very SERIOUS warning to North Korea ... to TOTALLY DESTROY Kim Jong Un and ALL of North Korea if they do not stop their nuclear problem.

THIS would be CATASTROPHIC to the entire world and our mutual global environment!!

ALL of yous of you had better begin to take heed here to world affairs rather than just calling them "BORING" ...

THIS is NOT "BORING" .... rather, this IS extremely SERIOUS and becoming WORSE every single day
!!

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I agree totally Arrow, this is scary and a looming danger to us all.

Back