Death of 24-year-old Russian Boxer Nikita Zharkov

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Forensic autopsy was performed on July 1, 2017 after dude was found dead with traumatic injury consistent with fall from significant height.

The dead athlete was cut up naked on morgue table and doctors pulled out his brain and guts.

Cause of death was listed as traumatic injury after fall. Police told his family he killed himself but they didn't believe it and when the corpse was brought to their home in casket they took him out splayed the body on the floor and took photos to document his injuries.

His dad posted a video on YouTube showing his dead son's stitched up body.

I don't know what to think. I suppose his overall post mortem injuries could be consistent with having made a suicidal jump from a great height, but his dead face is so strange. It doesn't look much like his earlier photos. I'm willing to believe the police are covering up something. Everyone in a position of power, everywhere, is corrupt.

Good One! Thanks a lot :) Id like to see more...

Yes he definitely doesn't look like jimself...he is super handsome in his alive pic

It looks like he has been beaten to death, and then the body wasn't released for burial until after a few days had passed because he's bloating. Either that or it's fluid build up from the antemortem injuries.

It's a shame, both alive and dead he's a beauty.

There are videos on YouTube posted by his dad in which he shows the photos posted above as evidence he believes his son was murdered.

Back