Me Getting Impaled

Deofol

Forum Newcomer
Me getting impaled...

The executioner promises if I cooperate the procedure will be quick...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

My body will be put on display at the execution site as a warning to the others to be respectful and helpful to their executioners or they will suffer an even worse fate than what he has in store for them.

For more dead redheads visit http://cutedeadguys.net/group.php?groupid=132

procedure will be real swift, just force the pole up your ass till it pokes out of your back at the shoulders. of course he isn't told that the dying will be quick as if I do it right he might linger a few days on that pole before he finally dies.

That's unlikely. Impalement was sometimes done with the victim sitting ontop of the spike and it would slowly work its way up him. If it was rammed through death would be pretty quick.

Death can come fast, or slow - all depends on angle, sharpness of pole, and the minor differences in the human anatomy. Each of us are slightly different in where stuff is located - and how thick / strong the membranes are -

It takes 'practice' to impale a person and have them live - I am looking for those that wish to experiment - to see if they will live for a long time, or a short time.

you only have to ram it through just enough to break through the intestinal wall, then you should be able to work it past vital organs till it is in you real deep. you just have to avoid the heart for you to survive a long time. also just have a rounded our blunted pole to make sure it will move organs aside rather than pierce them.

you only have to ram it through just enough to break through the intestinal wall, then you should be able to work it past vital organs till it is in you real deep. you just have to avoid the heart for you to survive a long time. also just have a rounded our blunted pole to make sure it will move organs aside rather than pierce them.
TRUE - and with a willing recipient of the spit - a thorough flushing of the intestines with an enema - will allow a clean environment - to allow for some healing - after the guts are ruptured -

Back