The chair!

Electroboyuk

Forum Regular
Who's up for some fried muscle jock?

There was another pic of the electricity on but this website refudes to let me upload it .. so I dunno. Go to my patreon if you wanna see more:

patreon.com/sparkieshock

Or tell the website to let me upload stuff and not give me 'failed' messages

Thanks for these! Try hotflick.net for image uploads if pic is too large.

Thanks meatie

Turns out it was a 2 meg limit.

Okay well since you were so nice about it here's one more angle:

And if you like what you see and wanna support me to do a lot more like it .. consider giving me $1 a month at patreon.com/sparkieshock

It makes all the difference to my patreon cuz the more people signed up to it, the more likely others will join .. AND, I produce some fuckin horny execution stuff. Just the other day a muscle boy was choked to death on a guys thick meatie cock .. and yes I do requests (within reason).

If nothing else give me some rep points here so CDG stops suddenly not working for me for months at a time demanding I sign up as a premium member to continue (hey if I was rich enough to do that I wouldn't be asking for help myself ).

now why let him have a head electrode when that jock brute should only need leg electrodes to fry nice and slow.

Need that hunk's heart beat. Cooked nicely medium/rare for me to munch on

:stroke::load::load::load:

Thanks for sharing, but I do worry that messing up his head may result in too quick an end for him.
Still, it is much better than anything I could produce.

Love it but huge guy are not my cup of tea.

I agree. The idea of sitting in a chair and being electrocuted is something I often jerk off to but if I had my choice it would be being walked to the execution chamber where like in Poland, there is no drop - just all of a sudden hanging over empty space.

Back