Dead Guy Feet Worship

I personally do not worship feet, but I'm curious and wanna ask you guys what do you think makes you attracted to feet?

Shape of the toes is different in every male feet are unique part of the human body and they change over time.

Some young guys have extremely soft soles like babies. Others have more thick skin on the soles.

I prefer soft soles. A tall muscled guy with soft smooth soles is super hot for me I usually cum buckets in the first seconds after I taste.

Foot fetish among gay men is not uncommon.

I could never understand this "licking one other's feet" thing- like.. how is that supposed to be hot? All you're licking there is only dead cells, sweat and I'm sure some germs as well. I do agree people look kinda hotter barefeet, but this just makes me nauseous... That's just my view on it, anyway.

The attraction and love/lust for feet is probably one of the hardest things to explain...for me at least. I don't even try really. Just glad I have friends in low places who keep my addiction sated.

Gorilla thrillas has some hot dudes...but not enough feet worship...I think there is too much dialogue and not enough action

Back