Mens Room Cookout

Luis Adam Bree

Forum Regular
Justin pulls his beat up old Chevy pick up into the rest stop parking lot. At this time of the night, the few travelers still on the highway are weary, but Justin is wide awake. The handsome twenty-two year old is interested in getting blown tonight.
Getting out of the truck. He enters the last stall and examines the divider between this stall and the one next to it. Sure enough, the glory hole has been filled with wadded up toilet paper. Justin removes the paper from the hole.
Justin leaves the stall and washes up. Looking in the mirror, he admires his handsome, tanned face. Working on the family farm, in the fresh air and sunshine, has sculpted Justins body into a fine specimen of manhood. What hard work didn't give him, he was born with. His buddies still call him "Bull" — the nickname he got in high school.
The pride he has in his own young, muscled body is surpassed only by the pride hanging between his legs. His cock is rather thick and about six inches long when soft. However, when he's aroused, it swells to a formidable nine inches. Supplying his meaty dick with manly juices are his two bull-sized nuts. The sheer weight of his balls pulls his scrotum down, giving him an awesome set of low-hangers.
Justin decides to take matters into his own hands. He heads for the last stall. Sliding his jeans and briefs down to his ankles, he gazes at his soft cock and swaying balls. Sitting on the toilet, he begins to slowly stroke his dick. While his cock fattens and inches longer, Justin rubs his nipples through the fabric of his t-shirt. Letting go of his throbbing meat, Justin strips off the t-shirt and twists and pulls on his raised tits.
At last, nine inches of thick cock rises up between his thick, well-defined thighs. He releases his nipples and begins rubbing up and down the meaty shaft. Standing up, Justin faces the divider. He gently places the flared cock head at the glory hole. He quivers as the cock head rubs against the hole's rim. With expert care, Justin continues feeding his fat cock through the almost too small glory hole. He reaches up and grabs the top of the divider with both hands when his meat is completely through the hole.
Justin almost hangs from the wall as he begins thrusting back and forth against the tight hole. He enjoys the feeling of his pecs and nipples rubbing against the cold wall. His firm, round buttocks clench and release with every thrust. His thick cock penetrates the glory hole, jutting straight out into the next stall before partially withdrawing again. Both balls are slapping into the divider, sending a shiver of pain into his groin. Justin keeps on humping the glory hole, fantasizing that it's some guys tight throat.
The stall's doors and walls shake as the over-sexed boy pounds his pre-cum oozing meat repeatedly in and out of the tight opening. The sound of grunting and slamming balls echoes through the mens room. Justin increases the speed and ferocity of his thrusting, sending his sweaty bull nuts bouncing off the wall. The pain intensifies in his balls causing them to constrict. Justin is getting close to orgasm when he hears voices approaching.
With great difficulty, he ceases the nearly uncontrollable rhythm of his body. His heart races with both sexual excitement and fear. As quietly and quckly as he can, he pulls his slick, reddened cock from the glory hole. Justin's massive balls hug the base of his sensitive dick, all primed to unload their virile cargo. He sits on the toilet, breathing deeply, recovering from the aborted orgasm.
The voices of two men grow louder as they step into the rest room. Justin hears jeans being unzipped and then the sound of piss hitting the porcelain urinals. The urinals are flushed and the men wash up.
When the first one is done, he checks out the stalls. He cheerfully says,
"See what I found in here."

"Is that what I think it is?" the other voice asks.
"Looks like it. And it's still warm. Now I wonder how it got here!" laughs the first guy.
The second man replies,
"Me too. You know how I love the taste of cum. I'd love to wrap my mouth around some stiff dick right about now."
Justin utters a small laugh, signaling his presence.
"Hey buddy, need any help in there?" a good natured voice asks.
Justin nervously answers,
"Yeah, I think you could."
Slowly, the door to his stall opens revealing the two smiling men. One appears to be in his thirties, while the other must be in his mid-twenties. Both of them are nice looking dudes. Justin stands up covering his groin as best he can.
The older man introduces himself,
"Hey there. I'm Tom and this is Kyle."
With a playful grin he adds,
"It looks like you need some roadside assistance, bud."

"Yeah, you could say that. My name's Justin."
"Well Justin, me and my buddy think we can help you out."
Kyle nods in agreement,
"We noticed your hot pre-cum in the next stall. Figured you might be up to play."
Dropping his hands, Justin stands naked before the two men. His natural good looks and well-defined muscular physique catch the attention of Tom and Kyle. The smooth, hairless chest with round, bulging pecs supports two brown nipples. A thin trail of dark hair starts just above his navel and continues downward where it fans out above his penis. What really impresses them are his dick and balls. Justin's huge cock doesn't conceal his two bull balls jerking in their stretched nut sack. His balls are smooth, devoid of any pubic hair. The men look at each other and back at Justin grinning in anticipation of the fun to come.
"My god, you sure have a lot going for you Justin!" Tom exclaims.
"Wow, I've never seen balls that big before!" Kyle chimes in.
"No wonder there's so much cock snot dripping off the wall and floor next door!"
"Kyle, go out and make sure it's okay outside. I'll get young Justin here ready."
While Kyle checks the parking lot, Tom helps Justin remove the jeans and underwear bunched up around his ankles. Tom takes the opportunity to run his hands over Justins bulging thighs and calves.
"Man, what gym do you go to?"
Justin just laughs as his cock starts to harden again in anticipation. Kyle returns outside the stall,
"The coast is clear. Let's get busy!"
Tom and Kyle immediately drop their jeans. Kyle's briefs have a nice bulge to them, but the outline of a long dick can be seen in Tom's. They have Justin turn sideways in the stall. Tom stands behind him and begins massaging his back. Kyle goes over to the next stall and kneels in front of the glory hole.
"Mmm, that feels so good," moans Justin as Tom reaches around and fondles his fat, pulsing cock.
The feel of another man's hands on his dick excites Justin.
Tom guides the tip of Justin's dick to the glory hole,
"Feed it to him, Justin."
Bit by bit, Justin's thick penis is threaded through the hole. He can feel Kyle's hands on his cock head, rubbing a finger along the ridge of his piss slit. Kyle spits into his hand and then rubs it over the protruding shaft, lubricating it. Justin gasps as the warm spit is slathered over his meat. When all of his dick is hanging through the hole, Tom begins caressing Justin's nut sack.
"Oh yeah, stroke my balls!" Justin grunts.
His cock rapidly stiffens while Tom and Kyle work on his genitals.
"His dick is getting bigger!" Kyle says. "I don't think I can get that fat puppy in my mouth. Hey Justin, you mind taking me up the butt instead?"

"Hell no! Back onto my meat buddy!!"
"Great! Tom, I'm gonna get some lube outta the van. I'll be right back. Don't let him pop his load!" Kyle teases as he pulls his jeans up and runs outside.
Tom runs his hands up Justins sides, lifting his arms. Justin clenches the top of the divider as Tom continues rubbing down his back. Reaching his buttocks, Tom gives them a firm squeeze. Justin feels Tom's chest press into his back. Tom begins dry humping his underwear clad crotch against Justin's naked ass.
"Uhmm, that ass feels good." Tom whispers in his ear.
Justin responds by tensing and relaxing his buttocks. He spreads his legs wider, letting Tom know that he's willing to be fucked.
Kyle returns,
"I found the lube and some other goodies." Justin is moaning as Tom presses against his butt.

"Justin, let's see if we can get your cock and balls through that hole. It'll be easier for me to take your ass that way."
"Yeah, that sounds good." Justin whispers.
Tom says,
"Kyle, hang on a second. We're gonna double your pleasure!"
Grasping Justin's narrow hips, Tom steps back, keeping his crotch tightly pressed against his buttocks. Justin's spit slicked dick is slowly pulled from the glory hole.
"Help me with these." Tom asks Justin.
They both reach down and squeeze first one, then the other fat ball through the glory hole. At first Justin didn't think they'd fit. The pain took his breath away. His pliable balls made it through unscathed and felt good hanging against the cool wall. Kyle knelt in amazement as each bull nut plopped into view. They hung well below the opening carved into the dividing wall.
Justin managed to force his dick down and into the glory hole. It was an even tighter fit now that his ball sack was threaded through the opening. Luckily, Kyle had rubbed cooking oil along the rim. Finally, Justin has his crotch pressed against the wall once again. Kyle takes more cooking oil and coats the massive cock that's poking out of the wall. Justin bucks his hips slightly.
Kyles oiled hands feel like a warm mouth on his dick.
"Easy there big boy." whispers Tom, "don't even think about cumming yet. The best is yet to come."
Justin simply groans in ecstasy.
He hears Kyle's excited voice,
"Tom, you've got to see this. This is some fuckin' awesome, grade-a, steak and eggs hanging here!"
"I'll be right back. Don't go away."
Tom laughs as he slips over to join Kyle.
"Oh my, you aren't kidding! Hey, how about oiling up those rocky mountain oysters too!"
They can hear Justin's grunts of pleasure as Kyle wets his low-hanging nuts with cooking oil.
"Wish you could see this Justin. Your cock looks like a meat balloon bulging out of the wall! Man, that's delicious looking!" Tom reports.
Indeed, his cock is fully hard now. The glory hole acts like a cock ring, keeping his dick rigid and parallel to the floor.
Justin moans,
"Kyle, let me feel your ass on my cock. Tom, give me your dick up my ass while Kyle takes mine!"
"I'll be right there stud."
Tom watches as Kyle starts jerking off Justin's oily dick. More moans erupt from the other stall. Tom returns to see Justin hanging against the divider, his muscles standing out in perfect definition.
"Now that's a beautiful sight!" laughs Tom.
Justin flexes his buttocks, inviting Tom to invade his ass.
"Hey Kyle, pass me the oil, will ya."
Tom reaches underneath the wall and takes the bottle from Kyle.
He can hear the sloshing sounds of Kyles fist rapidly stroking Justin's cock. Tom presses the bottle of lube between Justin's butt cheeks. Tom yanks his briefs down, exposing his seven inch cock.
Tom slides his dick up and down along the valley of Justin's ass. His dick gets hard quickly. He puts his hands on Justin's straining shoulders and presses his cock tip on Justin's anus.
"You ready for this?"
Justin moans and nods his head. With one shove, Tom mercilessly penetrates Justin's asshole, sending seven inches of stiff meat plunging into his bowels. Justin howls with pain. Every muscle in his body tenses.
Tom laughs,
"C'mon, take it like a man, Justin!"
Caught by surprise, Justin cries out,
"Oh fuck! Take it out! Please, take it out!!"
Tom ignores his pleas and starts plowing Justin's spasming anus. Kyle releases the oily, pre-cum spurting dick.
He gets up and stands in the doorway of the next stall.
"Hell yeah! Fuck that pretty ass, Tom!"
Kyle looks on while Justin is pinned against the divider by Tom's body. Tom keeps thrusting his cock in and out of Justin's butt.
"Uhhnn, oh god! That hurts! Stop it!! Please stop!" Justin gasps.
"Ride Tom's big dick, Justin! It'll feel better when he sperms up your butt!!" Kyle laughs.
Returning to the other stall, Kyle resumes his vigorous stroking of Justin's swollen, red cock. Despite all his protests, Justin's dick remains hard as a rock. Every one of Tom's deep thrusts causes the country stud to yelp and the divider to shudder. Kyle watches as Justin's bull nuts bounce off the shaking wall, landing again with a loud splat.
"Ahh, uhhn, yeah, that's it! Push it in deeper!!" Justin's cries of protest have quickly turned to moans of pleasure.
His cock is drooling a continuous stream of pre-cum. Tom's seven inch dick has found Justin's prostate gland, massaging it to Justin's obvious delight. Justin enjoys the sensations on his body - the dick pistoning in his butt, the hands on his throbbing dick, his balls slapping on the divider, and his nipples and pecs rubbing against the wall.
Kyle catches a generous amount of the oozing pre-cum into the palm of one hand. He places his palm against the sensitive cock head and rubs it.
"Oh yeah!! Oh fuck!! Uhhnn!!" Justin moans.
His massive balls throb and constrict, pulling up inside his scrotum.
Kyle watches the heavy nuts rise up towards the glory hole.
"Hey Tom, he's gettin' close, buddy!!"
Justin's moans become more throaty and his legs start to spasm.
Tom begins short stroking his dick into Justin's butt, stabbing at his prostate gland,
"There ya go Justin, how's my hot meat feel up your ass?!"
Justin is delirious with pleasure and wriggles his butt around on the end of Tom's shaft. Justin's balls turn hard as they prepare to unload their pent up sperm into his dick. Kyle rubs Justin's slick knob for all it's worth. When he sees those bull balls hugging Justin's shaft, he knows the stud is about to climax. He presses his thumb on the thick vein, just below the cock head.
"UHHHN!! I'm cumming!!! AHHH!!!" Justin cries out.
His balls pump massive amounts of sperm into his dick. Unfortunately, Kyle is pinching off its escape. The vein running along the underbelly of Justin's cock swells larger and larger. It fills with hot boy spunk, aching to get out.
"UHHH! Let it go! LET IT GO!!" Justin screams.
Kyle just laughs at Justin's distress. The studs orgasm turns painful as his fluids back up and stretch his cock and nut veins to abnormal sizes. Kyle reaches for a small metal clamp, and clamps it onto the end of Justin’s cock lips. His orgasm rages on, unloading more sperm from his quivering nuts into his enlarging eurethra. The pleasure of orgasm is mixed with the tremendous pain of the blockage, and clamp.
Justin's bulging thighs are pressed hard against the wall as he tries to force his groin through the glory hole. He's milking his climax for all it's worth. Tom starts grunting behind him. In seconds, Justin feels something warm sloshing about inside his butt.
"Ummph! UMM! UMMPH!!" Tom yells as he unloads his own man seed deep inside Justin's bowels.
After a minute, both men quiet down, gulping in much needed breaths. Tom let's his cum soaked dick slip out of Justin's ass.
Justin leans against the divider, his chest heaving, his face twisted in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Desipite the pain in his cock, this has been his best glory hole experience by far!
"Man, you really are a bull, aren't you Justin?" Tom jokes.
Justin laughs weakly, basking in the afterglow of his intense orgasm. Kyle lightly squeezes Justin's balls.
"Hey Justin. Kyle here hasn't gotten his rocks off yet. What are we gonna do about that?" Justin half-jokingly replies, "Gimme about thirty minutes to recover and I'll feed him some more country steak."
"Oh, that won't be necessary. Just stay right where you are and I'll help myself!" Kyle says.
Tom returns to Justin's stall and rubs the hunks shoulders and biceps.
"Yeah, that feels so good." Justin utters.
His body relaxes with Tom's sensual touch.
Kyle lifts Justin's soft dick upright, marvelling at how long hard and thick it still is,
"Feeling good, Justin?"
"Uh hum, you guys are great… but take that fucking clamp off my dick! It really hurts" Justin pleads.
"We aim to please!" Kyle says.
Without warning, Kyle lifts his foot up and stomps hard on Justin's relaxed bull balls.
"AARRGGGHH!!!" screaches Justin.
Kyle mashes Justin's nuts flat against the wall. Justin's entire body jerks as indescribable pain radiates from his groin. Tom holds him against the divider, preventing him from withdrawing his genitals from the glory hole. Justin starts heaving and his legs tremble, barely able to support his weight. Kyle utters an evil laugh from the other stall.
"Do your stuff, Kyle. You wanna get off don't ya?!" Tom commands.
"NO! My balls!! Not my balls!!!" Justin coughs.
Kyle grabs some of the other goodies he'd fetched from the van earlier.
Tom whispers into Justin's ear,
"Not just your balls pall, your big cock steak too! But Kyle really does like those bull nuts of yours, pretty boy. You know, we haven't seen a pair that big before."
"What are you gonna do to me?!?" the handsome young man asks.
"Hell, I've had my fun with you, Justin boy. Now Kyle, on the other hand, likes to work with his hands. See, he's a chef by trade and enjoys cooking live Steak and Eggs. And I've gotta admit, you've got a big tube steak hanging out there! And thanks to you, it’s even stuffed with a creamy white sauce!" Tom replies.
Justin feels something cold under his balls, lifting them up. They are pushed up either side of his rock hard giant man cock, until the coldness also touches Justin’s long cock. What Justin can’t see is that it’s an electric barbecue grill. It’s cold because it hasn’t been turned on yet.
"I'm ready Tom!" Kyle calmly says.
Tom braces himself, pressing Justin's weakly struggling body onto the divider wall.
Kyle turns the grill on medium, and watches as the heating elements light up, about two inches below the meat. Justin feels the heat, and realizes his prized genitals are going to be cooked! Justin shrieks a high-pitched scream as the heat intensifies.
The hunk is clawing at the wall, trying to get away from the tremendous agony in his scrotum and cock. Kyle watches as the skin on Justin’s cock and balls turns an angry red. Justin’s struggles cause his balls to squirm around, and his cock to move a bit from side to side. This only helps to more evenly cook the prized meat.
Kyle licks his lips as oil drips from the meat, onto the sizzling red elements.
Kyle grabs a sharp fork and pokes at the head of the cock. Drawing two drops of blood. Justin is screaming and thrashing on the other side of the divider. Tom holding him in place.
Kyle then moves around Justin’s big loose meaty hot testicles, using the fork. He pokes at the big left nut. Enjoying it’s softness, and Justin’s agony. He pushes the fork tines into the piece of meat, and feels the tines actually enter the scrotum, and then penetrate the nut itself. The fork tines are ½ way into the big cooking nut when some white liquid oozes out from the wound. Kyle removes the fork, and the white liquid drip down, and sizzle on the red element.
Justin’s screaming and begging is too much for Tom. He produces a ball gag, and shoves it into Justin’s thrashing mouth. Now Justin can only gurgle and mumble his misery.
Finally Justin passes out. Tom lets go, and Justin’s torso falls back. His groin is still pressed firmly into the hole. His powerful thigh muscles are turned outwards while his spread legs are jammed up tight on the wall. Justin's crotch and thighs look like they're glued to the divider.
Tom leaves his sweaty, tanned body hanging in the stall. He joins Kyle who putting some sauce on the half cooked, steak and eggs.
"You do good work, Kyle!"
"Thanks Tom. Ya want some? They’re just about done…" Kyle asks.
"No thanks. They’re all yours."
Kyle tests the big cock sausage by pressing the fork into the meat. It’s done! Kyle removes the grill. His thumbs trace the hard hot plump flesh of Justin’s brown and crispy cock.
He studied the delicious looking testicles, hanging loose and low, also a cooked brown. Then he pressed his mouth against the left testicle. Kyle moved the meat ball-testicle to the back of his mouth, between his molars and slowly closed his teeth over the plump morsel. More and more pressure, until it popped and then Kyle chewed it, until it was mush.
Justin moved ever so slightly at the sensation, just barely aware his balls were being eaten. He pulled his head back, severing it from Justin. Justin managed to emit a low groan as his left testicle was eaten. Then Kyle ate the right testicle in the same way.
That big cock just had to be eaten. Kyle was full, but the large smoking mushroom head and shaft were irresistible. Kyle moved his mouth over the large head, and placed his teeth just behind the corona. He ran his tongue over the silky hot head, and then slowly scissored his teeth back and forth until the large mushroom cock-sausage head was in his mouth, rolling on his tongue.
He mushed it between his molars, and swallowed the tasty chunk of man-hood. Then with about four more large bites, he polished off the shaft, down to the root.
As Kyle bit off the last of Justin's pride, the young man collapsed to the floor in the stall.
"Come on Kyle let's get the cuffs on him and get him in the van before somebody shows up and ruins our fun"
They cuffed Justin's wrists and ankles with the cuffs Kyle had gotten along with the grill and oil, and checking to see that the coast was clear they loaded their semi-concious captive into the back of their van. Kyle climbed in back with him while Tom went to check the Men's room for any evidence they might have left behind.
Once Tom was sure they hadn't left anything incriminating, he got behind the wheel and headed the van into the night. Kyle in the back began to run his hands over their victim's hard young body. The grill had basically cauterized the wound between Justin's legs where his big cock had been, so there wasn't any blood to speak of but it was still unlikely the young man could suvive the damage done to him, so it would be a shame to waste such a muscular young body.
"I tell you Kyle the kid has a great ass. You really ought to give it a ride before you butcher him."
"I was just thinking that myself."
Kyle ran his hand down Justin's rippled belly and over his mutulated crotch and pushed his hand down between the hairy young thighs. The combination of cooking oil and Tom's cum had left Justin's ass well slicked and first one and then two fingers slid easily into his young hole.
Kyle withdrew his hand and began to lower his own pants and breifs. His already hard dick may not have been a match for Justin's late jewels, but he had about two inches on Tom which gave him a sizable piece of meat himself. He had often wondered what it would feel like to roast his own cock on the grill and watch Tom eat it from between his legs. He figured that eventually he would have to find out, but for right now he was going to concentrate on the meat at hand.
He pushed Justin's legs back toward his chest and levered himself over the young man's bound body and felt the head of his dick make contact with the entrance to the muscular young ass. With a quick thrust he buried half of his cock, and Justin jerked beneath him as he began to regain conciousness. Kyle forced the rest of his big dick into the slick hole and started to longstroke him, swiviling his cock from side to side and trying to force it deeper each time he drove it back in.
Justin's mind was in turmoil, he could not accept that his big dick and bull balls were gone, and that the man that had eaten them was brutally raping his ass. It had to be somekind of a dream, if he remembered that he could get into the big cock that was plowing into his hole. Just forget the rest and concentrate on what was fucking him. He'd had bigger cocks in him, but this was no weenie, and the guy was slamming into him like he wanted to force it out of his mouth.
He tried to arch his hips to meet the thrusts. It was when he tried to reach between his legs to jack on his own meat that he realized he was cuffed, and that it as not a dream. His dick and balls were gone and he didn't see much of a life ahead of him even if his two captors let him go. He began to writhe beneath Kyle's pounding body.
"Hey Tom I think the kids getting into it. He is really giving me a great ride."
"Yeah well I told you he was a good piece of ass. But you might want to hurry it up we're almost home."
Kyle started pounding the tight young ass under him even harder. Ramming his +9 deep into the painwracked body beneath him. Justin felt the van lurch over a series of rough bumps and holes and then the cock inside him swelled and he felt shot after shot of hot cum erupt into his ravaged hole.
The van came to a stop and Tom opened the doors at the back and he and Kyle pulled the helpless young man out. They were inside a garage, and Justin didn't know how to resist as they drug him across the floor and through a door into a kitchen.
The sight that greeted him took away all hope of him leaving there alive. In the center of the floor was a drain and a butcher block probably four feet square, and hanging over it a magnetic holder with every kind of knife and cleaver imaginable. He moaned behind the ball gag and his knees gave way.
The two men lifted him up and laid him on his back on the table.
"Now I know things look bad, but don't worry it will all be over soon."
Kyle pressed his weight down on Justin's chest and held him down while Tom undid the cuffs on his ankles and reattached them to the rack over the table. He was now laid out on his back with his legs lifted and spread his ass was resting on the very edge of the table.
"Almost there. Tom knew as soon as we saw that big sex of yours that you were the one to try this on. You were just too good to pass up."
As Kyle was talking Justin could feel Tom working his finger up into his raped and abused ass.
"See when we butcher a hog like this I like to cook mine first and then harvest it. But Tom is fascinated by that one second when you will stop being a man and become a piece of meat."
Tom had four fingers inside him now and Justin moaned as he felt him try to force the whole hand in.
"So he came up with this idea."
Kyle reached above him and grasped a long bladed butcher knife as Tom's hand finally broached it's target and Justin tried to scream as the start of a muscular arm invaded his body.
"He wants to actually feel your heart beating as I slit your throat."
The arm inside him began to push forward and Justin imagined it tearing him apart as he felt first the elbow and then a bulging bicep force it's way into him. The mounds of hard muscle on his chest seemed to dance with the panicked beating of his heart, and the beautifully ordered abs rippled as he tried to find release. Kyle drew the point of the knife along the joint where his bulging pecs met his rib cage.
"You are really going to make some great meat. I want you to know how much I enjoyed those big nuts of yours and how much we are both going to like tearing into the rest of you."
Justin tried to will himself to pass out as he felt Tom open out his fist and it seemed as tough he could feel the fingertips brush up against his heart.
"Oh Man! This is incredible, his hearts fucking beating like it's trying to run away. Go on, do it, I want to feel it when he goes"
Kyle took hold of his hair and looking him in the eyes drew the blade slowly across his throat. Death was not instantanious, he could feel his life blood draining out as Kyle sliced away first one big pec then the other. The last thing he felt as the darkness took him off was that it seemed as if Tom took his heart in his hand and tore it from his chest. In a very short time the head, hands, feet, arms, and legs had been removed, and the torso gutted

Incredible! Hottest, sexiest thing I've ever read. Justin's nuts in Kyle's mouth. Crushed, chewed to a pulpy mush, swirled and savored on the tongue before swallowed. So much man to butcher and consume, cooked and raw. My mouth waters. My dick quivers. I'm in Heaven!

Wow! A pretty realistic and excitingly written story! (y)

Very erotic, and really wonderfully written.
Detailed and descriptive, how his pretty cock is fried, believable, how the hansome victim is slowly brought to die, only the end is perhaps a little too short...

A really very cool story! :p

Back