Beauty Brazilian Guy Killed at 17

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
João Vitor Oliveira, 17

Last edited:
Mighty handsome I could kill for his autopsy pics. He was the most beautiful naked dead boy in morgue.

This is stupid and inexcusable. I can't even look at these photos without utter disgust for the worthless trash that commit this travesty.

This kid is absolutely gorgeous. You don't shove a pistol into the face of a "pretty boy" like this, and abruptly snuff out all that beauty, and potential as a sex symbol. You torture him to death so he becomes an actual sex symbol for everyone into that.

The useless morons who did this unfairly held back his sex symbol status, and thwarted his full potential. He should instead have been tortured by an experienced military death squad. They would have done things to him that a 17 year old teenager never even knew could be done. They could dunk him in a barrel of water, over and over, each time holding him under a little longer until he violently drown. They could clamp battery cables to his ball-sac and cook his eggs with sizzling electricity until smoke billowed out his piss slit. They could teach him about other cultures, like the middle east custom of driving a strap across his bare soles until he was crippled. And when they were all done, his autopsy photo wouldn't look like he just woke up on a bad hair day. His mouth would be hauled open from all his screaming, begging, and crying. His eyes would be snapped shut because he endured so much pain he just didn't want to look at his world any more. And instead of some blank expression that says "What just happened?", that beautiful face would be brutally exhausted and scared and saying "This isn't fantasy, role-play, or fake. I was real. And I actually was tortured to death. Enjoy."

Beautiful color combination. Reminds me of the sky-blue/cherry Popsicle I used to get from the ice-cream man when I was a kid.

Back