IMPALEMENT

cruxpain

Forum Newcomer
Who would like to feel this:
Put a wooden stake in the rectum.The rectum sits in front of the spine - the shaft needs to go backwards a few inches, then come forwards .The intestine then turns towards the left side of the person - this bend is abrupt there is an internal sphincter at this bend.Tthe end of the shaft needs to find and enter - it takes some slow prodding - but you can find it and get the shaft inside.Continue to pull the shaft inside - use your feet / hands - lay on your side, on your back. You may need to tie a small rope / heavy string to the end of the shaft to have something to pull on - to get it sliding in deeper. You do not want to put any body weight against it.If you can get it inside - a depth of 12" to 18" and deeper is not impossible. It is a wonderful sensation - very hard to describe - but bending at hips, and getting your body standing - the shaft will 'crush' and 'stretch' alternate ares of your insides.

Would enjoy a volunteer to deliver their body to me - to experience being washed out - to accept the shaft - a 1-1/2" diameter and 68" long metal pole - to feel it warm up from a cold, heavy slug to a hot heavy slug - and with the right encouragement - maybe experience it sliding up the throat, and past the tongue -

find me on wickr -

All "public" groups, like this are "all talk".

As soon as it gets serious - things tend to get shut down, as there is a liability issue and the moderators of such places / groups are now held responsible that 2 or more members "hooked up" and killed each other during the act of consenting sex -

How like to hear from you - PM me, or contact via wickr -

How like to hear from you - PM me, or contact via wickr -

that was meant to be - Hovie907 - I would like to hear from you -

Gutter

Back