What would you do to Jeff Seid

Brian2012

Forum Veteran
Meet sexy model and fitness hunk Jeff Seid

What would you do with him? How would you end his life? How would you dispose of his body?

Sexy skater boy
tumblr_ovvwiqljN81wrijh4o3_1280.png

Perfect shot. Great body and legs
tumblr_ovvwiqljN81wrijh4o2_1280.png

Posing for you
tumblr_ovvwiqljN81wrijh4o8_1280.png

Jeff is going to regret wearing little on that night out
tumblr_ovvwwt3BkF1wrijh4o8_1280.png

tumblr_ovvwiqljN81wrijh4o4_1280.png

Lucky bitch
tumblr_ovvwiqljN81wrijh4o10_1280.png

Nice body, lovely bulge
tumblr_ovvworf3Hx1wrijh4o6_1280.png

Chilling by the lake
tumblr_ovvwwt3BkF1wrijh4o6_1280.png

Ticks all the boxes
tumblr_ovvwwt3BkF1wrijh4o10_1280.png

Working out
tumblr_ovvworf3Hx1wrijh4o7_1280.png

Instant boner
tumblr_ovvwwt3BkF1wrijh4o9_1280.png

Having a laugh before you kill him
tumblr_ovvwiqljN81wrijh4o7_1280.png

Little does Jeff know that his fine body will soon be cut up in that bath
tumblr_ovvwwt3BkF1wrijh4o1_1280.png

Where do you start?
tumblr_ovvwwt3BkF1wrijh4o2_1280.png

It would be a waste to let his perfect body rot so I would skin him then stuff his skin or perform plastination on him to keep his perfect body as trophy forever.

mmm jump ontop of him on the last pic as we lie on the deserted beach and ram a choloform rag in his face until his strong but useless muscles stop trying to fight back

i would lie on that body as it is posed in the last pic after the struggle of silencing him and feel how strong his heart beats between those man tits. The entire source of this bodybuilder's very life and strength pumping away. One of the freshest sources of human protein pumping for him for miles around.. He needs to die here and now incase he wakes up and get away but like every other victim of his body type he would not escape the same death.. Having his beating heart pulled out like a battery from a toy

stuff his body in his empty sports bag and stuff his corpse into it, dragging it back to my car to take him home and cut him up.. Munching on his heart as I drive home

Jeff needs 375 ML of 100 proof vodka spiked with Rohypnol and Xanax.

Jeff needs some work. First, I'll explain to him why he must never again gel and comb his hair so it stands straight up. Second, his earring and yellow plastic bracelet will have to go. Third, he must stop kissing girls, because they are disease carriers. I'll check back later to see how he's progressing.

Back