Four Bandidos In The Morgue

This thread is full of wonderful photos of bandidos come to a bad end, and the morgue gets bonus points for being clean! Now I have questions: In the first photo, of the guy in the blue pullover, why is there nothing behind the hole in his pants? Where's his leg? Also, why is the skin peeling off the guy with no shirt and long black pants?

Luckily, my new boyfriend wasn't hurt......too much:forum with coffe:
aNCrgW5M.jpg

Now I have questions: In the first photo, of the guy in the blue pullover, why is there nothing behind the hole in his pants? Where's his leg? Also, why is the skin peeling off the guy with no shirt and long black pants?

I'm glad you asked that question Alex, because having blown him up and brightened him there is something behind the hole - shit (on the right hand side of the tear, and the damp darkening of the crotch had already made me suspicious). So macho bad boy bandido Blue-t crapped himself massively into his jeans as he realised he was off to meet his Maker :))

Judging by the amount of lock hardware on that door, I'm guessing they have had a few break-ins. Hmmmmmm.....wonder what the "thieves" might have been after????

i want to suck, fuck and eat all 6 of the soles of their dead feet!
so hot, so cold, SO FUCKING D E A D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back