Man Dies After Jumping Into a Bonfire at "Burning Man"

I have to admit that I have been at Bonfire Festivals, though never at "Burning Man", and had to fight very strong urges to run naked into the flames!
I play a similar game regularly on a local nude beach where there are regular bonfires at the winter Solstice. We build a big fire , then run naked into the very cold water at sunset and finish warming up at the bonfire. After my cock has retreated in the icy water, it emerges with vigor as I warm up my butt and cock over the flames. I usually offer myself as a human sacrifice to the Sun God on the bonfire!

Hmm you either have to be crazy or on some sort of drugs to jump into a fire...one of the most painful ways to die

would have loved to fuck and dine on his crispy soles!

Hmm you either have to be crazy or on some sort of drugs to jump into a fire...one of the most painful ways to die

Well I'm probably crazy, but I have been tied naked to a stake and had flames licking my bare bum. It hurt like HELL! which is probably why HELL is depicted as a Lake of Fire! And I loved it! Nothing has ever come close to the sexual stimulation :horny: I got from feeling the flames on my naked flesh :stroke: and I've never cum so hard :load: :load: :load:! The problem came after I was "rescued" and had to deal with first, second, and even some third degree burns on my butt, thighs, and yes, my cock. That Was HELL! I loved the burning so much that I didn't want it to end, even after I had cum :load: but I hated the healing! I hated the healing so much that I was thinking of suicide, by burning alive of course!

Fireboots

hot guy ... literally ... i've always been told, it's not a party until someone leaves in an ambulance

Back