Meet Chris H

Brian2012

Forum Veteran
Meet sexy personal trainer/model Chris

What would you do with him? How would you end his life? How would you dispose of his body?

Cocky, toned and tatted
tumblr_ovix7h6EEZ1wrijh4o9_1280.png

Legs open
tumblr_oviwuxzUjh1wrijh4o6_1280.png

Come on Chris, pull them down a bit more
tumblr_ovix7h6EEZ1wrijh4o8_1280.png

Showing off those tattooed arms
tumblr_ovix7h6EEZ1wrijh4o3_1280.png

Perfect body, bulge and thighs
tumblr_ovixwl4hLF1wrijh4o4_1280.png

Pondering life
tumblr_oviwuxzUjh1wrijh4o5_1280.png

The perfect place to strike, a deserted canal path
tumblr_ovix7h6EEZ1wrijh4o7_1280.png

Get down on your knees Chris
tumblr_ovix7h6EEZ1wrijh4o5_1280.png

Total package
tumblr_ovixwl4hLF1wrijh4o5_1280.png

Very handsome dude looks kinda cock though...I would still love to play with him

Slip something into his water bottle that would knock him out. Once out I would strangle him to death with a nice rope and a stick used as a tourique. One hand on the stick and the other on his chest over his hearth so I could tell when it stopped beating..

Uhhh... :not sure: I like the idea in deserted canal path. Punch him in face. :stars: Tie him to a tree Take my combat knife strip his tank top then slowly skin his arms, shoulders then chest; take his tattoo then keep it for collection. Then whip him with a belt; his back, his abs, his chest then legs. Grab his bulge, strip his shorts, tease him till he is hard. Take a baseball bat then destroy his abs... Here's just a little begining :muahha:

he would look real nice strapped naked in the gas chamber with another rough boy like him strapped in the next seat with the gas rising for them to breath for our pleasure. a less than lethal cloud of gas for the first bag of cyanide pellets so they struggle and fight real hard as they choke in agony.

Back