Dead Man Sodomized with Bottle

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
:drunk friend:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//sendvid.com/embed/4sr4a15k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Very good find
But instead of a bottle I fucked him for a fair reason.

Not quite dead I think, but close to.
But this is in Random Media not Real Death, so he doesn't have to be dead. He may be relieved about that - there again, with that bottle shoved so brutally up his ass, he may not be!

The victim seems to be lying face down in water. That isn't any more conducive to good health than being fucked with a bottle. Also, a smaller diameter object is more effective if one wishes to do a good job of sodomizing.

Now does Harry have said smaller diameter object?

No, of course he doesn't, deaddirty. You know very well that Harry has a GIGANTIC phallus (cf. Exhibit A below) which requires a whole bottle of lube just to force into a hole.

Exhibit A
x vegas.jpg

All of that, however, is academic at the moment, since the Prince is not welcome in my bedchamber until he has made up his mind. He must decide between me and the octoroon. I will NOT play second fiddle.

That is indeed a Right Royal Cock. But I hope that when he is in your bedchamber you play the organ not the fiddle?

:bow:

Back