who wants to disappear

Radomlok

Forum Newcomer
anyone wants to be chained and tortured ? for the rest of your life .
I want a obedient slave .

Not looking for roleplaying

That would be very nice, having a person in my power in a dismaying place with no neighbors around would be a dream for me, my choice of vitina would be a young man of 18 to 20 years of soft skin with smooth body without beautiful hairs and feet and Soft, this ceria to my favorite victim so that I keep for good days in my power, sadomizing and frowning on my pleasures left alone, until one day I would kill him and eat his flesh and grind his bones without leaving a vestige of anything.

Obs: only theory of a fetish

Wanting permanent torture

I'd love to be a criminal I have been a BDSM freak for some time now and I'm really turned on by the ideas of being tortured to death. I'm in the Atlanta area and looking for someone who would like to take me in full time as a permanent torture slave. Into crucifixion, cbt, piss, electricity, sounding, bondage, , anal stretching, impaling, chem, KO, and more. I am able to permanently relocate at this point too for being a sex slave. Would love to be locked in a dungeon and used sexually for months or years..

Back