Figured out how i'd like to go...

Vbcguy

Forum Newcomer
Stupid autoimmune disease is nasty shit and making my life hell. I don't look sick, but inside i'm dying.

Been thinking about how i'd like to die and think that the ultimate would be two guys both enjoying my end. i'd fast for a week to be totally clean...would like to be tied down and have one guy force his hand inside me...the other kiss and keep eye contact and jerk me off until i cum..then his buddy starts mutilating my insides after feeling my body contract and expelled it's last seed...he can squeeze and rip my organs and letting me bleed out from the inside while the second guy keeps his lips locked to mine as I fade...

I can understand you wanting to die because your illness makes your life unbearable, but why would you want to go in such a violent way? I am not judging, just curious.

i don't think it's that violent compared to other methods... but having some guys enjoy my departure and not having it be senseless...would be ideal. i thing i'd like to be drugged up a bit...also coming before dying would be ideal. then they can have my body for anything they want...perhaps someone would enjoy that...

although i'd be open to other suggestions... as long as there is some intimacy and i cum before leaving...and know that you'll get off on it.

i don't think it's that violent compared to other methods... but having some guys enjoy my departure and not having it be senseless...would be ideal. i thing i'd like to be drugged up a bit...also coming before dying would be ideal. then they can have my body for anything they want...perhaps someone would enjoy that...

Not violent, just giving into desire

Back