Murder Video, cock pic

Yes this is so hot the dragging scene and try the different position on the bike along is worth so much

It is hot but didn't they realize why they wanted to do such thing?

Not a repost I am sure - we'd remember something like this! Surprising though since it's been on theync since last December - our cockhounds have missed a trick here!
Excellent cock and ass, and clearly his kill-mob were very aware of both - looks very much like they all wanted to shag him, maybe they did, gang necroshitfuck him across the saddle of the motorbike when the camera was turned off?

I was so uncomfortable watching this. I couldn't make it even halfway through. I think if someone deserves to die you need to just kill him, not torture him. He's an animal like any other, and his death should involve minimal anguish. If he tortured others, perhaps karma will deal with him in the hereafter. It is not our place to do what you see in this video to other living creatures. It is wrong, and my body and mind told me so.

Amazing, wish I could understand what they are saying. I wonder what he did.

This video is amazing. What a body. Wish they made him erect while he was alive so we could see how big his erection was.

Also gentlemen (and ladies) When his body is lifted onto the bike e get a great look at his balls. They are also very nice. They look full. Do not think he had come for a while.

agreed, who knows what happened after the camera was turned off. I know what I would have done... beautiful cock and balls. Ok, i probably would have done it way before the camera was turned off

It's been on CDG before, but is so hot it should be watched again and again. I could shoot a load every time a stick hits the writhing body.

Back