jon_b

Forum Elite
Here is a sample collection respresenting a range of Post Mortem Erections. Now there is always!! a debate in such threads about whether a guys dick really IS erect. In my humble opinion all these guys are erect or 'getting there' ! Some purists say that only death erections caused by asphyxiation or an autoerotic response is 'True' angel lust' - but here is a sample of death erections from a whole range of causes - heat; asphyxiation(hanging and autoerotic hanging) murerous asphyxiation, decompostion erections, drownings etc.
Now I think I have seen most of these here already, but one of our new members expressed an interest in Post Mortem Erections when he introduced himself. So here they are - feel free to add any comments/ agree/ disagree/ or post your own interesting examples - but do enjoy!

jon

Wow... What's the story behind the third, fourth, and fifth pictures? Are they really dead? I know the third was auto-erotic hanging... Do you know any other details? Who took those pictures?

No, they are not and they shouldn't be posted in this section.

I have the third one (BW) recorded as an accidental autoerotic death by hanging. You can see the marks around the guys neck.

The other 2 I have less info, other than overdose - I presumed dead, but maybe - that ws incorrect.

Do you have info that is different to mine?

jon

The fourth and fifth one are from a set of Japanese guys sleeping. They are hot, but not dead for sure.

In that case - these two have been posted in error, with apologies!! - my Angel Lust collection has been reduced by 2 !! Damn - I rather liked them in that section!

In the light of the useful info above about pics 4 & 5 I have deleted these from the Gallery - so the thumbnails are inactive - thanks for the heads up!

Everyone else is dead! Honest!

jon

I don't think the first and last pics are angel lust. His genitals have just swelled from being dead a long time. True angel lust comes on suddenly at death. The next to last pic is hard to categorize. I think the guy's balls forces the dick to go up, but it might be angel lust. At any rate, I love the pics. Thanks!

If that 3rd pic is genuine, he's the freshest dead body I've seen on here so far. Hands are relaxed which you almost never see in a body that's been dead for awhile and no discoloration. You think he might have had a partner that took him down and snapped the pic? Sweet!

If that 3rd pic is genuine, he's the freshest dead body I've seen on here so far. Hands are relaxed which you almost never see in a body that's been dead for awhile and no discoloration. You think he might have had a partner that took him down and snapped the pic? Sweet!

I even heard some saying that it was an execution pic. Any exact details on the death (if it's hanging death)?

the info I have - not always accurate!! - the young guy in pic 3 was an autoerotic accident. He went too far and died.

The other B/W pic where the guys pants are pulled down and his top lifted, was an execution.

His pants were pulled down to humiliate him and he had an erection during the hanging. This is True Angel Lust - and some people explain it as due to the rising CO2 levels in the blood give some guys a big sexual hit, they have an erection, some then ejaculate just as they die hanging on the noose. (Laymans interpretation! :) )

This is why some guys get off on auto erotic asphyxiation, and why its a bit dangerous. If you pass out at the height of sexual arousal, you don't want to stop, pass out and can't stop - and die.

jon_b, I recognise your avatar - it's Majid Khavousifar, the Iranian who was sentenced to death for murdering an exceptionally vicious judge. I have some pics of him - he faced death with amazing gallantry and bravado - but none show him looking as beautiful as this.

You are quite correct Conradin. An interesting set of hanging pics.

jon

He's so beautiful. I'm in love with him. He's a real martyr.

Back