Same picture as the one on the first page except it comes with a backstory as to why this gentleman is so well 'hung'

Attachments

• picm.jpg
    picm.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 356
thanks

Picture 8,awesome!
Question for Jon.b/anyone-If this guy is dead and his muscles have relaxed,why are his balls still held tight and close to his body?Am I right in saying that after his death the muscles which tighten the suspensery ligaments should be relaxed,so the balls should be `hanging lower`down from his body?
Any more pics this awesome?

Picture 8,awesome!
Question for Jon.b/anyone-If this guy is dead and his muscles have relaxed,why are his balls still held tight and close to his body?Any more pics this awesome?

Risley - sorry 4 delay m8- Can you attach the thumbnail to your question please. Shortly after I started this thread, I found out some of the dead guys were still alive!!!! (damn!!) - which may answer your question - but as I deleted some of the pics from the gallery to remove the living ones - am now unsure which is the 8th!!

Please, can someone tell me, why some pictures (such as fourth and fifth in this collection) disappeared? Is this random process, or they was intentionally deleted from hosting? They are to awesome, but we cannot see them more. And it is not first casus on this site...

Last edited:
Jon,re.` pic.8`,I meant one said to be the sandanista execution,pants pulled down. I will have to find out how to attatch images.

Please, can someone tell me, why some pictures (such as fourth and fifth in this collection) disappeared? Is this random process, or they was intentionally deleted from hosting? They are to awesome, but we cannot see them more. And it is not first casus on this site...

Hey Grey Warden - yes these guys are awesome - but they turned out to be alive!!!! (damn - they were favorites!!) so they were removed from the gallery at imagebam. They will be in my collection somewhere - if you still want a copy I could try and look them out - let me know if u still want them (alive!)

I passed out once while hanging naked - luckily when I passed out the body weight caused the rope to break and I collapsed on the floor. I still had the hard on - but no ejaculation.

I passed out once while hanging naked - luckily when I passed out the body weight caused the rope to break and I collapsed on the floor. I still had the hard on - but no ejaculation.[/QUOTE

ejaculation might occur when no-fap for a few days.

I don't want to be a Doubting Thomas, but looks like you keep posting this same pic in different threads, plus one of a guy in military uniform but not obviously dead who is a strangled Croatian soldier in one thread and a gassed Russian soldier in another. I'm not convinced that either is a real death pic, which is what this section is for.

Back