Yemen: Public execution in close-up; victim dying slowly from shots

jackketch01

Forum Newcomer
Amazing close-up video of young rapist being slowly executed by shooting in the back, from multiple angles. Watch the whole thing.

Best bit is at 40 seconds where you see close-up footage of the bullets going into his back, but he doesn't die and keeps struggling as he is forced to lie back down in a pool of his own blood. In total, it took 10 bullets – with long gaps in between each – to execute him.

They hoist him up by crane after.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGqx6sNrX2c

what an amazing video - totally handsome man - wish he had at least been shirtless

I wonder what sort of trial the victim had and whether it involved evidence obtained by torture. And even if he had to be executed would it not have been better to have executed him by one properly directed bullet rather than the sort of torture he had to endure by a number of bullets many of which seemed designed to hurt rather than to kill.
In a civilised society he would have been properly sentenced to a long term in prison.
But then I'm an opponent of capital punishment.

> Even better footage of the same guy. Nice shot of his soles, and the crane dragging him up:
<
Too late:
This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on violent or graphic content.

> Even better footage of the same guy. Nice shot of his soles, and the crane dragging him up:
<
Too late:
This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on violent or graphic content.

first video is still working...you see them shoot him...twice...

Shame it's gone. Well I guess my imagination can fill in some of the blanks - got my cock a-twitching at the thought of it ;-)

Back