Kids find chopped up body of 34-year-old man in Russia

Wow! Very hot! I want to play with him like a kid ;)

Because someone peed in it?
Do you not pee green when you want to colour-coordinate your water features, Alex?

Because someone peed in it?
Do you not pee green when you want to colour-coordinate your water features, Alex?

No, deaddirty, I have NEVER peed green, nor do I have any idea what you mean by color-coordinating my water features. At first I thought you were referring to some exclusively British nonsense, but then I found this:

"Green urine is relatively rare, but it does happen. There are a number of reasons why you may one day find yourself urinating green or greenish urine. Some urinary tract infections and problems with bile production can cause green urine, as well as a number of different foods."

YIKES!

Last edited:
Of course I realise you may not be able to afford the very highest British quality - at least not yet, not until you and Harry tie the knot.

These are the Duke of Devonshire's at Chatsworth - I am sure Harry can introduce you. Of course these may be a bit infra dig for him, being a mere Duke's - but I suspect Harry is not much of a water features man himself, so this quality may have to suffice :(
There again, they would take an awful lot of green pee - but hey, you will have servants to do that for you!

It occurs to me looking at that fountain - does the Duke of Devonshire by any chance have a rather small **** ?

Ohhhh...you mean water FOUNTAINS. We don't call them features here in the US, deaddirty. We have Creature Double Features, but no water features. Please don't talk to me about Harry right now. I am very angry with him over his two-timing with that octoroon. I'll tell you this: the Prince hasn't been getting any nookie from ME lately.

Ohhhh...you mean water FOUNTAINS. We don't call them features here in the US, deaddirty. We have Creature Double Features, but no water features. Please don't talk to me about Harry right now. I am very angry with him over his two-timing with that octoroon. I'll tell you this: the Prince hasn't been getting any nookie from ME lately.

Water features aren't just fountains, Alex. One can have one's own water terrace, pond etc - though One does have to be the Duke of Marlborough to have a pond quite as big as the first pic (it's about a mile long and I think they moved a village to make room for it. In this case, One had just won the War of the Austrian Succession in 1704,and it doubtless helped that One's wife was Queen Anne's lover. But that sounds like a sore point at the moment.

I did click on your link to the Google search for "water features". Now I will no doubt be seeing and hearing "water features" EVERYWHERE. That's so often the way when I learn something new. I find out it's not really new at all, just new to ME.

As for the pond-loving, home-wrecking royals, they will get theirs come the revolution. It's the wealthy whose heads roll first.

what a handsome man, and what a great set of pictures - thank you for posting

Back