Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Neo-Nazis

  1. #1
    Future Emperor chubaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Some place in the Milky Way
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    13

    Fail Neo-Nazis

    Why god ... why do these people exist???




    Seriously, does anyone here support this? If yes, why? I really wanted to understand.

  2. #2
    Forum Elite ArrowMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago USA
    Posts
    4,562
    Rep Power
    137

    Fail Buncha total LOSERS



    Whatta buncha sorry BUTT UGLIES!


    Whatta buncha total LOSERS.


    I betcha they sure have a lotta girlfriends/boyfriends.
    ~~~ NOT ~~~



    Last edited by ArrowMan; 17-08-17 at 12:49 AM.
    ----ArrowMan-------->>

  3. #3
    Forum Elite stustustugoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    7,841
    Rep Power
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowMan View Post


    Whatta buncha sorry BUTT UGLIES!


    Whatta buncha total LOSERS.


    I betcha they sure have a lotta girlfriends/boyfriends.
    ~~~ NOT ~~~



    totally agree
    my cock exists for male feet/soles!!!

  4. #4
    Forum Inhabitant
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    38
    agree........100%

  5. #5
    Forum Regular lindier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    979
    Rep Power
    47
    I agree totally.
    What a bunch of losers..... thankfully
    Awaiting the sensation of a short sharp shock
    From a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block.

  6. #6
    Forum Inhabitant Outlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Scandinavia
    Age
    26
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    20
    they exist only to come realize how stupid they look.
    --- We all are mad in here ---

  7. #7
    Forum Elite gibing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,126
    Rep Power
    178
    Bigtime sicko's

  8. #8
    Forum Inhabitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Non of Your business
    Age
    53
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    32
    With risc of being banned from forum again for posting in a foreign languague, i submit the following link.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc_-LU44n1o

    Nazi is also short for Ignaz (the german form of the male name Ignatsius)

  9. #9
    Forum Elite ArrowMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago USA
    Posts
    4,562
    Rep Power
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by old bearkill View Post
    With risc of being banned from forum again for posting in a foreign languague, i submit the following link.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc_-LU44n1o

    Nazi is also short for Ignaz (the german form of the male name Ignatsius)


    Most interesting
    yet most puzzling,
    Old Bearkill mate.


    However, I suspect that the term "Nazi"
    generally refers to a larger, more distinct crew
    that just those males who happen to be named "Ignatsius."

    And BTW,
    the "Ignaz"
    referred to in the
    YouTube video
    you provide
    in the larger context
    means " Big Jew"
    as presented in the song.



    And as such,
    the recording you
    present above
    is really most offensive.



    Last edited by ArrowMan; 06-10-17 at 03:53 PM.
    ----ArrowMan-------->>

  10. #10
    Forum Inhabitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Non of Your business
    Age
    53
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    32
    I do not understand what is offensive in those nonsensical written foxtrot lyrics by Fritz Grünbaum. It is interesting to see that Grünbaums word are still controversial seventy six years after his death in the concentration camp of Dachau.

    Einen großen Nazi hat sie
    einen kleinen Nazi hat sie
    hat den großen und den kleinen Nazi gern
    sagt zum großen Nazi Schatzi
    sagt zum kleinen Nazi Schatzi
    und verachtet in der Stadt die feinen Herrn
    drum tut mir jeder Herr leid wenn er in der Schweiz verliebt in eine Sennerin
    einen großen Nazi hat sie
    einen kleinen Nazi hat sie
    denn sie ist in punkto Nazi, Kennerin

    It is just a silly song to a dance tune about some lady who went to Switzerland. I wonder who the lady in the song was was...

  11. #11
    Forum Elite ArrowMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago USA
    Posts
    4,562
    Rep Power
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by old bearkill View Post
    I do not understand what is offensive in those nonsensical written foxtrot lyrics by Fritz Grünbaum. It is interesting to see that Grünbaums word are still controversial seventy six years after his death in the concentration camp of Dachau.

    Einen großen Nazi hat sie
    einen kleinen Nazi hat sie
    hat den großen und den kleinen Nazi gern
    sagt zum großen Nazi Schatzi
    sagt zum kleinen Nazi Schatzi
    und verachtet in der Stadt die feinen Herrn
    drum tut mir jeder Herr leid wenn er in der Schweiz verliebt in eine Sennerin
    einen großen Nazi hat sie
    einen kleinen Nazi hat sie
    denn sie ist in punkto Nazi, Kennerin

    It is just a silly song to a dance tune about some lady who went to Switzerland. I wonder who the lady in the song was was...
    The reason this song is offensive is because of the lyrics
    ... as I said, the name Ignaz
    in the overall German idiom contextually in the song
    becomes "the big Jew"
    ..... and that in combination with the word "NAZI"
    IS for the obvious reasons given the tragic historic record
    .... is very odious.

    I understand what you are saying,
    that is is just a fun fox trot.
    But in the the wake of history,
    in today's world,
    the song is going to be offensive to many,
    despite the tragic background of the composer/lyricist
    (which very few would even know).

    xxx

    Last edited by ArrowMan; 08-10-17 at 05:06 AM.
    ----ArrowMan-------->>

  12. #12
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    mesa, az
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    40
    don't know, figure that they make fine fantasy fodder for those of us that like our condemned to be nasty fuckers that everybody will enjoy watching us execute.

  13. #13
    Forum Elite stustustugoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    7,841
    Rep Power
    143
    i would like to take a group of male nazis and violate their soles while gagged with one of my stinkin socks and rape and dissect their soles while they are completely awake and totally aware of what i am doing to them, then force them to try to stand on their skeletal soles while i eat their soles raw as they watch in horror.........
    my cock exists for male feet/soles!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Dead Nazis
    By pierrepju in forum Death Images
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-01-16, 10:09 PM
  2. Just hung by Nazis
    By ArrowMan in forum Death Images
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-01-16, 01:03 PM
  3. Nazis!
    By BestDeaths in forum Dead Guys in Movies
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 24-10-15, 01:52 PM
  4. The Nazis in color
    By Meatpie in forum Random Media
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 18-02-14, 08:21 PM
  5. More FROZEN Nazis
    By ArrowMan in forum Death Images
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-11, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •