Fantasy boundaries

thestewster

Forum Newcomer
My interest in violence is focused on photo manipulations, fiction and just fantasy. Real violence does nothing for me but we have no control over what we find erotic. Whatever turns you on!

My fantasies can be very 'sick' and extreme, with no limits or boundaries. It's fantasy, safe inside my head so anything goes, satisfying my needs.

I'm interested to know what others think, especially if they have a line they do not cross. I knew one chap who wouldn't admit to fantasising about under 16s (the age of consent in the UK. Not that's there's an age for consenting to be killed!), even though he did as willing 'victims'.

Are there any 'no go' areas, even in fantasy? What do people think?

I honestly don't think you can and even should control or repress your thoughts and fantasies. I think every fantasy is fine no matter how grotesque it is AS LONG AS you understand it is only a fantasy that you cannot act on in real life. I have spoken to many necro guys who feel tremendous shame and guilt because of their necro fantasies. They then try desperately to burry these thoughts and the recesses of their minds. They are usually successful for a while but eventually these thoughts and fantasies come back with a vengeance which causes a lot of anxiety. Unfortunately I think those of us who are into necro or any odd paraphilia just need to accept that we are into this sort of thing and that it will never change.

I admit that may be the result of the fact that my necro side is actually pretty mild. I am not plagued by fantasies of actually wanting to have sex with a dead body or the more extreme fantasies some of us here have. I am pretty vanilla so I think it is easy for me to be in peace with my fantasies. I think I may have had a much harder time being ok with my fetish if I was into bestiality or incest.

Thank you for that. Very interesting. I agree entirely with you. Fantasies have a purpose, serve a need and relieve stress. Enjoy them without shame or guilt. It's harmless fantasy.

I don't even fantasise about people I know. Just my odd little quirk but it helps to make me comfortable with my fantasies which can be very extreme, sadistic, brutal, violent etc. Two completely different separate worlds. My fantasies are usually consenting lads and boys. I love it when the willing 'victim' gets off on it too!

There are so many weird and wonderful fetishes out there. Lets all enjoy our fantasies, however dark, 'sick' and 'perverted'!

I find my fantasies dark, demented and actually quite scary because I know that if i were ever to cross that boundary (being a cardiophile) then it's game over for my life and freedom. I have lived with them for 20 years and look at the bodies of young men which fill me with the urge to feel, listen. tease and ultimately pull their hearts out.

under 16 i class that as what it is pedophilia and it utterly disgusts me. although child deaths are common in the world and the truth is relevant. It makes me ache to see some pictures on here.

I always fear meeting a younger man and him being younger than he says he is. I do generally go for late teens early 20s because i find them more attractive than men my own age or older. Someone asked me question which I really didn't want to answer.

He said what would you do if you were having sex with an 18 year old and after he said he was 15.... ? (such a question has effected me for days, because it's a scary fact of meeting people on dating apps which I have done before)

There is nothing that disgusts me like a pedophile and it was recently highlighted on soaps that a lad over 18 was tricked by a girl lying about her age. He got battered, bloodied up and literally run out of his own home. They didn't care that he was unaware, they didn't care that he was foolishly trusting and that she was in the wrong. THE AGE is what people cared about and she was a child.. You see it doesn't matter, when someone tricks you in this way, whatever the outcome, is life changing and ending. So my answer was to kill him.. Because I would rather be a murderer than a pedophile and there is a small chance I could cover my tracks good enough.. perhaps not but it's better than the alternative... I suppose that scares me a bit because it is a reality that makes your fantasy real and it becomes out of your control.

It's one thing to have your boundaries and to stay away from crossing them.. It's freightening when thinking about someone else taking that control from you and forcing you to have to cross it.

Last edited:
Fantasy is fantasy. Reality is reality. When playing I find myself pulling back from my fantasy as I am extremely conscious that there is a real boundary not to cross

Given that my fantasy is to burned alive at the stake nude, it is a one way fantasy, fulfill it and game over!
I play with getting burned alive for real, :horny: and there have been times that I have come very close to actually following through. I have been tied naked to a stake with a fire lit under my butt, and it totally thrilled me, the maximum sexual stimulation I've ever had :load: :load:! Part of me was actually hoping to get burnt to death! Ashes & Dust was all I wanted left over.

I obviously haven't gone that far, and I'm glad I haven't, but I have gone to the point of significant burn damage, blisters, and even open sores. I loved the burning, but hated the healing. There have been times when the urge to die in the flames has been very strong! So strong that I was seriously thinking about finishing the job and burning myself to death!

The mind will wander into dark places, and there's no telling what the subconscious portion get up to. As long as one can differentiate their fantasy from real life they shouldnt feel wrong in thinking in a certain way.

In our thoughts we are truely free, boundaries and limits would only cause internal strife and conflict. A risk of multiply personality.

I do admit that I would love to come across a dead body, strip him down and suck on his dead cock. If at all possible, I would enjoy taking it in my hole. Would also love to be naked in a morgue, being filmed as I work on those dead bodies. Very hot to me.

Back