my dear military friend

kichito00

Forum Resident
last weekend, taking advantage of the fact that my parents are on vacation, I received in my house a few days my very dear military friend, lieutenant of the ENM, whom I love very much because he is always willing to play with his naked body, he was 3 months On campaign in a dangerous area, but in my house he feels very happy with me, I had months without sex so I drink alcohol, some drugs and it got very hot that it even came as a source 5 times a night, I hope you like my friend,this weekend will return again before going to campaign again, I hope do not kill him in the service

:stroke::load::load::load:
I hope he survives his service and comes back to play more and we can see more pictures :wink:

my military friend is dead

I will not be able to see my military friend again because they shot him in the heart, he was found naked in a river with a lot of mud, I was sad to see the photo of his body with so much blood sent by his brother, RIP

I will not be able to see my military friend again because they shot him in the heart, he was found naked in a river with a lot of mud, I was sad to see the photo of his body with so much blood sent by his brother, RIP

so sorry to hear that. :(

He sure was handsome. He looked like he would've had a very sweet smile while he was alive. Rest in peace.

Back