The fucking and slaughter of hiker Luis Adam Bree

Tecpatl

Forum Resident
About time that I killed CDG's favorite muscle boy again:

IMG_1650.JPG

HE WAS GETTING OFF ON IT THE WHOLE TIME!!!! Fuck, that was hilarious. I never guessed that. But then the other guys hadn't. They screamed or begged. They fought or thrashed. This guy did too. A little. But now that I knew I thought back on it and it was more like a game. Like a role play. And it was. He was looking for this. Looking for me, even though he didn't know me. He just knew that each summer for the last three a young guy hiking alone had disappeared in this area and never been found. Laying spread-eagled in this clearing, his wrists and ankles tied, knowing what was about to happen, he finally told me. But then what did he have to keep secrets for?

I had tracked him for three days. In his tight shorts and his bare chest with his t shirt tied around his waist. I tracked him until he set up his camp. I tracked him as he explored the area. His muscles rippling. The sweat glistening. But no matter how beautiful he was, I wouldn't strike until I knew he was truly alone. I was good at being silent and invisible in the woods.

When I first met him, I pretended to be coming from the other direction on the trail. We talked for a bit. I gave out signals that I was interested in something more than talk, in case he was good for a fuck or two. He responded with signals that he was. They were ancient signals. And still useful in a place where there was no Grindr or Scruff because there was no cell signal. I took him right by his fire. Pushing him face down in the dirt and leaves. Thrusting my swollen cock up his ass. He liked it rough. He liked to be dominated. Three times I took him that night. When I wanted. How I wanted. The second time he let me tie him facing a massive tree trunk. His ass bare to the night. I fucked him until I sprayed cum all over his back. Then I went to sleep and left him tied standing. Just before sunrise I untied him and let him lay by the fire. I lay behind him and thrust myself into him again. But this time I took hold of his swollen cock and jerked him off while I thrust into him. His body writhed and shuddered against mine as he came long thick ropes of cum. His asshole clenched around my cock as I spurted my load deep into him. I couldn't get enough of fucking this muscle stud. Because I knew what I was going to do to him.

The next day I told him he should come to my site. That I had some toys there. He packed up and followed me. I took an overgrown trail. You wouldn't know it was there if you didn't know these woods. It led to a clearing. My truck was parked there where I'd followed an old logging road through the woods. There was no tent. No fire. Only four ropes laying in the middle of the clearing. Small nooses tied at the end of each one. The muscle stud saw them and tensed up. Lay down, I barked. But his eyes were following the ropes. They saw where they led. His eyes went wide. He turned to run.

But I was ready. I'd killed three other guys in these woods. There was always a point where they tried to escape. I threw my arms around his bare waist. And dropped to my knees. I heaved him over towards the center of the clearing onto his back. He hit hard, knocking the wind out of him. I was on top of him, our bare chests and bellies sliding against each other as he heaved trying to suck in air. I planted my knee in the center of his ribs.and leaned my weight, grabbing a wrist and a rope. Before he had his breath both wrists were in their tightened nooses. I was sitting on his legs. He had nowhere to move. He looked wildly around.

"No. No. Not this. Not like this." It was almost a moan.

"Not like this?" I laughed. "I already tied you up and fucked you once."

"But you're not just going to fuck me. You're going to ... "

"No. I'm not going to fuck you at all. I'm done fucking you."

"Is this ... is this how you did the others?"

That was the first surprise. He knew about the others and was out here alone. When he fit the profile. I leaned in close, looking him in the eyes.

"No. I'm fucking creative. The first one, the 22 year old, he was smooth and slim and tall and I gutted him with a knife. The 31 year old, more muscles, more like you, I hogtied him face down and held his head against my belly while I sawed it off. The 26 year old hipster with the man bun and tattoos, I strangled him with my bare hands while his naked body struggled under me like we were fucking. But you're the first one that wanted me to fuck him. And you're the first one who came here ... for this."

I must have sounded puzzled. I was. His dick had grown and hardened as I described the murders.

"How far? Did you come?"

I'd recognized the accent, but there were lots of British in the US. And then the words came tumbling out.

"From Britain. From London. No one knows. I mean they know that I'm in America. But they don't know. And they don't know why. I searched for guys who. For disappearances. For where there might be. Well someone like you. And so I was hoping. I've always wanted to. But I didn't think like this. I don't want ..."

I was grinning now. An evil grin.

"So you came all this way and you were getting off just on the chance. On the chance you might be here at the same time as me. On the chance that I might find you. And want you."

He nodded. And his eyes followed the ropes that tied his wrists.

"But ..."

"But you had fantasies of dying a different way. Like maybe you wanted me to stick a spike in one temple and slowly push it through your brain until it came out the other side and your eyes glaze over and your heart stops. Or stick the barrel of my gun up your ass and start pulling the trigger until bullet after bullet ripped through your gut."

His cock started straining at that.

"Ohhhhh. You like guns. Well I'm gonna do that. But not to you. And you know what? You don't get to choose. You get what I fantasized about for the last year. You die like I tell you to die."

And I cuffed him across the mouth and got up. And I slowly put the two remaining ropes around his ankles, stroking his calves and his inner thighs. He lay still and didn't try to stop me. His chest heaved as he panted in fear. There was a sheen of sweat on his body that glistened in the sun.

"But I am gonna give you something I didn't give the others. I'm gonna help you enjoy this. Since that's what you came for."

And I took his straining cock in my mouth. And I ran my tongue around his nipples. I savored the salt of the sweat of his armpits. I edged him for more than two hours. This was a new thing, this British muscle stud who got off on his coming death. He tried to talk a couple of times but I cuffed him again. There was no more need for talk. He was already dead.

Finally with the sunlight getting long and gold I decided it was time. His body was beautiful in the light. I got my ax out of my truck. I ran the flat of the blade over his chest as he arched his body. He let out a sigh that was part whimper. He knew what was coming. I used the sharpened blade to slice a line through the skin of his chest between his pecs down to his navel. I licked up the blood and swallowed its iron taste. His cock was straining as I took it in my mouth one last time and let it go.

"You ready?"

His eyes followed the ropes to where they were tied to two strong saplings that had grown up next to each other in the clearing. Two saplings that were bent almost to the ground and held in place by ropes that looped around an old tree trunk and tied to the trailer hitch on my truck. I had used the truck to pull them into place. Now the muscle stud's right wrist and left ankle were tied to one sapling. His left wrist and right ankle to the other. He looked me in the eye and gave a slight nod.

"Let's see where you tear apart."

I sliced his skin across his waist and through his navel, quartering his torso with lines of blood. Then I stroked his cock with the cold flat of the ax blade and that's all it took. His body stretched and arched as his cock erupted once more in thick ropes of cum. They splattered his chest and face as I quickly stood and brought my ax over my head and then down on the ropes that held the saplings tied. His eyes that had closed in pleasure went wide as the young trees snapped back into place. He let forth a scream of terror that turned to pain as the ropes at his wrists and ankles went tight and tighter, as his body twisted and snapped trying to go two ways, four ways at once. I stepped between the saplings as his body was dragged into the air just over my head, grinding and crunching and twisting and pulling and tearing. I threw my head back and grasped my own straining cock with my hand and pumped it as drops of cum spattering down on me became drops of blood as the muscle stud tore open. Bits of muscle and tendon tore loose and fell on me. Intestines started to spiral out and slither over my chest. Still he shrieked and screamed until the rib cage gave way and tore apart, until larger things fell out of him, until he couldn't breathe because one lung was on my foot. I came covered in his blood and piss and gore. My cum spattered like pearl in the reds and rusts and browns.

It took him only seconds to die. To become four sacks of muscle and bone flopping against two swaying saplings. A pile of guts on the ground between. His head had stayed attached to the left side of his rib cage, which had also managed to keep all of the collar bone. Some of the ribs were hanging from the right arm in the opposite tree. His face was twisted in pain, his eyes wide in terror. But empty. Dead.

"You die like I tell you to die, you crazy twisted fuckwad. You die like I tell you to."

And I laughed. All this way to get off on dying. And I made him die in a way that scared the shit out of him. And made him cum while doing it. Life is fucking good sometimes.

I looked around at the mess that used to be an anonymous muscle stud from London. That was a lot of cleaning up so that I couldn't be traced. But this was an isolated spot. I had some time. And it was worth it. It was so so worth it.

Last edited:
Your men are always more beautiful and appealing and appetizing after you finish with them.

Amazing story! Love tell his warm boy guts splashed all over you while you jerked off adding to your pleasure. Very hot!

Tecpatl and Luis Adam Bree. Destined to meet. They needed each other. Desired each other. One to kill, one to die. Fate.

Back