Young Boy Hoping to be Tortured by a Girl!

Bleak

Forum Newcomer
It's perfectly clear to me that when you're a victim locked in, you likely won't have a say in anything that happens to you. As a murderer, you can fool whoever's dumb enough to be willing by making believe you're anyone you want, when in actuality you could easily be there worst nightmare. I'm not allowed to be picky when it comes to these circumstances, but part of why I act suicidal is because of my insecurities.
That's the only reason why a woman matters so much to me.
Other than that specification (which is probably too limited and impossible to find anywhere) I'm really open to anything, even age! There are of course certain things I should be terrified of (such as ball-breaking) since I romanticize this, but I'm just a masochist as a test of strength so if you must do those things it's okay. That would grant me a strange sense of pride, especially if it's recorded.

This is my first major post here on these forums, so hopefully it can encapsulate my motivations and notify people here of my goals. From what I've seen there seems to be lots of gay guys here; you can try to trick me as much as you like, but I think consent for such struggles is one of the most justified things in the world.

If you really are female, you can trust me to see you on Skype and I won't release anything; however that's all up to you.
I'm simply hoping for a little proof, but I guess that shouldn't be 100% necessary....
I might come off as smart from how I post here, but honestly I've got no common sense... Maybe you can still protect yourself if you truly can't let anything be released. I understand that, I'm very feminine naturally with a hormone imbalance so I did some stupid things as a kid. I wish no one ever saw me. I know how this conflicts with everything I've said thus far, but, eh I wanna play a game here c:

By the way, I'm small (5'4" and 110 lbs) with long red hair and freckles if you wanna know how I look. I've been given conflicting diagnosis between BPD and Alexithymia so that might explain why I'm this thorough. Anywaayyy, feel free to PM me!

Back