what i had to do to save my life (part 1 )

Luis Adam Bree

Forum Regular
Just age 19, single, in the military and living off-base in Texas with a very dominant Master who was retired Army, he took me into extreme things. Master shaved me regularly, as he preferred me completely smooth and buzzed my head, which was acceptable in the service as it was very neat. He did not himself take me directly into the most extreme SM scenes. The extreme group that Master was associated with was into mods, having an experienced veterinarian as well as medical surgeon in the group. They met regularly at ranches belonging to group members. We went hunting in small number of members, for various game including the small Texas deer. I got training in how to dress out deer we bagged, usually told to do it naked so cleanup was easier and so anyone could mount me for recreation as I worked or after, while I was still a mess and smelling of blood and guts. Doc who was into the extreme interests was one I got to know as notorious in doing lots of castrations later. I had built up a lot of leave time before attending the first large gathering of the SM group by not taking any annual leave for a time. I had a full month of leave available, applied to take it and took it when Master said he'd lend me to the group for a large BBQ event held at one of the ranches while he'd be visiting family in the southeast. That was when I learned of the larger BBQ events that were usually once a year. I thought it was the usual side of beef BBQ events quite common in Texas, but it included long pig as well, as I was to learn, very suddenly. My Master was not there at the event when a young Hispanic slave was brought to the BBQ event ranch and both he and I were shaved smooth, head included. It looked and smelled like a typical big Texas BBQ event was in progress, with a large side of beef already cooking, and I had no idea at this point that long pig was on the menu, just that we two would be used for fun. Turned out that the long pigs were mostly wetbacks who had found welcome shelter with ranchers who worked them as ranch hands and kept them incommunicado. When they went permanently missing, no one knew when or where they were last seen. The men suddenly handcuffed the naked wetback slave, strapped a large ball gag in his mouth, hoisted him upside down and hung him by his ankles from a beam in the barn. They handcuffed me as well and gagged me also and hung me by my ankles next to him. One noosed the slave's balls with a thin cord and stretched them out to a ring in the beam. They did the same to my balls. Nothing was upsetting to me to that point. This seemed to be hard SM scene play to me. I had a certain level of comfort in my ignorance. Then, the Master in charge of events told us that the BBQ meals included slaves cooking as part of the menu. He knelt down next to me, held my head in his hands and told me quietly that this was my initiation into the group. He spoke to me only. If I followed his orders, all would be fine. He said my own Master had lent me to the group. He told me that they wanted me to get into the proper mood and frame of mind as the long pig, and then I'd have to follow instructions to prepare the slave as long pig if I wanted to survive the event. If I was not up to the task, then the BBQ would have two long pigs and my Master would be told I had failed to live up to the initiation challenge. I agreed immediately. I still had no idea that anything other than extreme sex play and mind games was being planned. I thought that this was all a really elaborate mind game. I knew others knew where I lived off-base and if I went missing, they'd know where to ask. On the other hand, my own Master was elsewhere and probably with a good alibi in case I did end up missing. My grasp on reality was slipping. I felt suddenly unbalanced. I had been in some hard SM scenes such as flogging, gang bangs, face fucking, watersports scenes and had been fisted once. I was not all that inexperienced, really. The Master stood up and told me to piss, and I did, all over my stomach and face. I had really needed to pee anyway at that point. I was in an unsettled mood to piss strongly. They released me then and handed me a large Bowie knife. I recognized the shape. It was very sharp, not for show but a working knife showing some signs of hard use. The Master told me he wanted a small leather purse. I was to remove the wetback boy's big loose scrotum by cutting around the stretched skin to make the purse as large as I could. He told me that the slave would no longer need it. I looked around at everyone and they all nodded to me as I got into position, felt the sharpness of the knife and moved it next to the stretched scrotum. One moment, I thought they'd call a halt to things, and the next, I slid the knife blade across the front of the scrotum and made an incision. I still thought it would go no further, but then I heard some of the guys urge me to go on. I stopped and looked around again and got nods again. In that few seconds, my age felt like too young and too green to be doing this. I felt the sudden change in body temperature chilling in the hot air I later learned was a reaction typical of shock, and then the sudden heat as I felt myself flushing and my face turned red and I could feel my arms grow hot with the reaction of training ready to fight. My heart raced and pounded. The smell of beef BBQ cooking was there, and I wondered how long pig would smell cooking. My cock began to swell and drip. My life was changing and all I could think clearly of just then was how I could make it a very neat cut around the scrotum. I slit the skin some more, and it began to open as I moved the blade around the stretched scrotum. The boy screamed around the ball gag until one Master swatted his ass extremely hard with a cane. I focused on the task at hand and my peripheral vision watched all the men watching me, most with cocks out and stroking. When the skin was cut completely around, the Master told me to untie the cord, peel off the skin and give it to him. I could feel the skin moving a little as the muscles relaxed and cooled. I heard guys talking but I was just not listening much. The Master had his purse that he'd have professionally tanned by the taxidermist who was a member of the group. I learned later that the taxidermist tanned tattooed skin from guys as well as the usual hunting trophies and had a collection of shrunken heads. The wetback's balls came out completely naked, as the deep incision had also cut loose the inner sac at the same time. The balls then hung loosely over his asshole. Blood oozed out around the cut skin but was not a lot, just some red and wet. I smelled the blood. I was told to suck the boy's cock and try to make him cum – for the last time. I felt the balls and squeezed them one by one when told to let the boy feel his balls. He got hard and I enjoyed sucking him while feeling his balls and smelling the BBQ. He came and I swallowed. The Master told me to stand behind the back of the slave, with my head between his legs. One Master held the slave's head up so he could watch, and then told me to take the slave's left nut in my mouth and let him see it inside my mouth, and then to squeeze it with my teeth. It tasted of the blood at first but then my tongue cleaned it off and was just my saliva on it. Master told me to use my front teeth and bite the ball hard, all the way. I knew it hurt him from the sounds he made when I bit into it. It split open and I tasted some more blood but also the inside tissues. The BBQ beef cooking smell made it easier to eat the balls raw. The odor made the meat taste less raw. Master told me to chew it up and then bite the cord through if I could. I tried but it was tough and he said the knife would do, then. I cut the cord and swallowed the remains of the ball and cord. Then I took the right ball in my mouth and did the same to finish that task. He told me to use the knife carefully, pull the cock hard by holding it by the head with a small piece of cloth and cut the whole cock off. I was definitely sweating while I sliced the cock with the knife, not using a great deal of pressure. I knew if I cut the thigh right there, I'd cut the large artery and he'd die in a few seconds. There was a lot of blood at first from the cock and then the flow slowed. The screams from the slave were less after it was finally off. Master had me hold up cock up for all to see, then he had me suck the cock into my mouth, stood up and then used his hard cock to push the cock down into my throat and then ordered me to swallow it whole. I relaxed to deep throat the Master's cock and the loose one went on down with hard swallowing, leaving a blood taste behind. Master fucked my mouth until he came and that changed the taste for the better. I was not done yet. Master gave me directions how to use the knife to open the stomach up while sliding my fingers on either side of the blade facing out from the body to avoid cutting the intestines while the slave screamed. When the cut reached the breastbone, he had me pull the stomach open so the guts would fall out. Master said I could continue just like gutting a deer as I had done before with deer we had killed, and someone handed me strong cotton twine to tie the rectum closed before cutting it free from the anus and work to free the intestines from the abdomen walls and the mesentery tissues. One helper brought a very large pan to catch the guts. I held together OK though the smell of blood was strong as the cut cock continued to bleed, and the blood vessels attached to the intestines were bleeding. The slave went into rapid gasps and tried to keep his own blood out of his eyes. He shortly stopped trying to bend his head up to see, and his stomach muscles stopped dancing. That was a big difference from gutting a dead deer, with the boy's stomach muscles rippling. It went easier once I got some bungee cords from someone and wrapped those around the back to keep the stomach spread wide open to make it easier to get at the remaining guts. About the time I tied off the stomach with two ties and cut between then to let the rest of the guts fall into the pan, the boy stopped making sounds and movement. His eyes were wide open, but blood was still emptying out, so his heart was still beating. They hosed me down and put me in a sling for fucking and guys congratulated me on a strong performance, while the butcher of the group completed things, cracking the chest open and cutting the heart loose. He laid it in a bowl on a butcher block table and one guy announced it stopped moving after a few seconds. I didn't see that, as I was being fucked in the sling. I could taste the raw balls and cock after taste as I burped a few times. The meat included a side of beef, a small pig and the long pig. They had removed all the organs and put a spit through the ass and mouth that had a cross piece through a hole in it. The cross piece was between the thighs. It took a few hours to cook the meat. The roasting meat smelled much like the other BBQ, with sauce all over it. The Master carved the cooked long pig. When he got done with the large parts, he cut out the cooked asshole and set that aside and then removed the head and cut out the tongue, putting both parts on a plate for me to eat, parts from each end that had been fucked. I got to eat slices from other parts with sauce. I found that pigs were mostly wetbacks but also a number of volunteers who wanted to be snuffed. The group had more gatherings than the large BBQ events. A large part of them were into long pig and almost all the ones snuffed ended up being large BBQ or more often cut up into convenient meat removed from the bones or prepared as spareribs and so on. I later saw a few butchered completely and distributed as wrapped and tied roasts. I cooked for my own Master and roasted and grilled a few portions he got as gifts. One guy made cured bacon from belly muscles just like from pigs. Another cleaned and used the guts for sausage making from the organ meats. They had an obsession of eating the special meat. I wondered about the disposal of the bones and learned that there was a junk car compactor who compacted cars into small heavy cubes. He also had a multi-ton hydraulic press that left only bone dust when used. The bone meal made good soil conditioner for flower gardens. That had worked for a while, but the group later had a commercial carcass incinerator installed for the butcher to use for cremation of remains. No one ever kept souvenirs such as skulls but some tanned skin was allowed. This was years before DNA analysis came into use. I saw a number of small leather purses while I was active with that group, prior to receiving orders for another base. I wondered for years if I could have ended like the wetbacks or volunteers if I had not performed well.

Back