Would you be willing to participate?

djbear

Forum Legend
Imagine a prison where young guys are executed. Two guys are chosen. One is tied down on the gurney and the tubes are inserted for lethal injection. The other guy is told to bring the guy on the gurney to orgasm. If the guy on the gurney orgasms within 5 minutes, he dies. If he does not orgasm (cum), the other guy is tied down and another young man is brought in to repeat the procedure. The guy who brings the guy on the gurney to orgasm gets to go back to his cell.

Each day the exercise takes place until five guys die. Those who survive stay imprisoned for six months before they again become eligible to be picked for the game again.

yeh I would love this.. They would be forced to train to physical perfection the gym everyday.. I only wanna stop the hearts of young muscle men..

My only change is that they are told they get to be free if they survive.. The process is continued until all but 1 heart has been stopped. if he is about to cum within the 5 minutes the paralyzing drug begins to enter his veins so that when he is panting hard and cumming all over his sixpack and chest, his heartbeat playing on loudspeaker.. The drug abruptly makes his body freeze and unable to let out the orgasmic pleasure he craves to release. this leaves him with the most uncomfortable feeling as the other guy is removed to the cell for the next stage of the competition. I, the overseer lick the cum off his body and listen to the strong bodybuilder heart weaken and die.

If he doesnt cum in the time frame he lives for the next stage whilst the guy who failed to make him cum is himself strapped to the gurney and forced to cum in however long it takes. when he is about to.. He feels the same process and dies with his body forcibly prevented from expressing the pleasure he needs to release as I listen and feel his heart die

The overall winner will also die... After I have used him as my personal fuck toy and murdered him in a way that I see fit.. His heart and his head kept as my own personal trophy until the next competition when I seek another champion.

Could use n2 gas as the time limit. A none distressing way to crowd out the oxygen and if they don't cum before passing out they loss.

Imagine a prison where young guys are executed. Two guys are chosen. One is tied down on the gurney and the tubes are inserted for lethal injection. The other guy is told to bring the guy on the gurney to orgasm. If the guy on the gurney orgasms within 5 minutes, he dies. If he does not orgasm (cum), the other guy is tied down and another young man is brought in to repeat the procedure. The guy who brings the guy on the gurney to orgasm gets to go back to his cell.

Each day the exercise takes place until five guys die. Those who survive stay imprisoned for six months before they again become eligible to be picked for the game again.

This is a very hot scenario, but I would change the rules slightly. 5 minutes is too brief to allow our young warriors to truly discover themselves. The clock should be a bit longer to allow the aggressor to fully work over the victim by masturbation, oral stimulation and raw penetration. If the victim can hold his cum for 20 minutes he lives and goes back into the snuff pool. Guys are picked randomly every day. If the victim can get the aggressor to cum then the victim goes free and the aggressor dies by the hand of the victim. The rules are known to the audience and odds makers but not the participants. There is heavy betting across the internet as gamblers try to predict who wins and who dies.

very imaginative idea. What would be done w/ bodies? R they property of the state? Go to families? Or can they be used for toys?

It might be nice to have prisoners practice on guards as needed. It could def help the workday go fast.

I'm finding this scenario very hot, though we all know that none of those boys are leaving prison alive. The ones who avoid the needle will find themselves being eliminated by the Executioner off the record

Back