nude guy being fucked and drowned at same time

Loved that clip. Found another you may like: http://www.myvidster.com/video/103146829/Fear_of_drowning

wow, that's hot ... the only thing hotter would have been to finish the bottom off at the end

I am not sure I could last that long under the water like that without coughing as I came up. Am I imagining it or are his hands somehow linked in such a way that he cannot use them to fight? I agree, that when the bottom cums and the top has his orgasm, that is the time to take it further.

Fucking hot got a big boner right now. I want to do that too this guy that I hate. Fuck his tight ass as I drown him and he dies looking up at me thru the water as I cum deep inside of him. Afterwards I would save his body as long as I can and fuck his dead corpse until he starts to decompose. Finally I will cut up his body into pieces , burn him and dump it in the mountains.

Who would like to recreate and refill this video with this forum in mind? I think it could be done to a better degree following some suggestions from the board! Let me know if interested.

Would be great to see this filmed between two guys from here and see if it’s any better! Volunteers?

nude guy being fucked and drowned at the same time

I have always fantasized about being held underwater while being fucked in the ass. I'm naked of course, and the man drowning me is also naked. I prefer to be face down while I'm being held underwater. I'm jerking off as I'm drowning, and I cum just as he cums in my ass.Then I drown. I would like to turn this fantasy into reality, but I just haven't found someone willing to drown me. Bathtub or pond. It doesn't matter, as long as the water is warm. Anybody out there interested in getting naked and holding me underwater, and fucking me in the ass while drowning me?
Fucking hot got a big boner right now. I want to do that too this guy that I hate. Fuck his tight ass as I drown him and he dies looking up at me thru the water as I cum deep inside of him. Afterwards I would save his body as long as I can and fuck his dead corpse until he starts to decompose. Finally I will cut up his body into pieces , burn him and dump it in the mountains.

Back