My sex exexcution

darkestblond

darkestblond
it begins with your boner, your ball sac, your precum, your spooge, my asshole, my mouth, your dick, your asshole, your shit & your piss & lots of chemical enhancements

Then the whips cum out & ropes, a noose & knives & nails & hammers & axes & kerosene & fire & a machete

A Sexkill. Its gonna be great! We're gonna have fun but we'll need some incremental sequential rehearsals b4 the final performance 4 a select audience

There will be blood everywhere

fuck! that seems so good too .. i wrote you about the other methods you have, so interesting too .. wanted them, i put some comments on the pics you put too .. but that is difficult to choose now .. with what you tell here .. impald, stretched on taht cone so big (world record of asshole width dying on it .. and now that. All things you think are so good .

To be shure its right answered to you i put your text, i'm new here :
<<
My sex exexcution
it begins with your boner, your ball sac, your precum, your spooge, my asshole, my mouth, your dick, your asshole, your shit & your piss & lots of chemical enhancements
Then the whips cum out & ropes, a noose & knives & nails & hammers & axes & kerosene & fire & a machete
A Sexkill. Its gonna be great! We're gonna have fun but we'll need some incremental sequential rehearsals b4 the final performance 4 a select audience
There will be blood everywhere
>>

fuck! that seems so good too .. i wrote you about the other methods you have, so interesting too .. wanted them, i put some comments on the pics you put too .. but that is difficult to choose now .. with what you tell here .. impald, stretched on taht cone so big (world record of asshole width dying on it .. and now that. All things you think are so good .

I would like to hook up with this group - to be washed out internally, fucked in the ass with several cocks - filling me with cum - as I fuck the others - and then to feel the impaling spit that I have made enter my ass, as I suck a guy's cock -

to be impaled to a depth of around 20" - ripping my insides, to be slit open, able to put my hands inside of my belly - to feel my guts being pulled and then cut out of me - as I watch others in the group getting what they want done - in their final sex acts on this planet.

vladgutter on wickr

Drew

I love ir. Can we douse you with kerosene @ the end when you rip out your guts & light a cigarette? Those isis tapes burning the 2 Jordanian pilots a couple of years ago produced a lot of jizz

You have learned a lot from Carcel, darkestblond. He had some great methods.

actually got in2 this fetish & most of my stuff thru John Randall's Katharsis site which i found thru an ad @ the back of Drummer magazine in the mid 80's

Those isis tapes burning the 2 Jordanian pilots a couple of years ago produced a lot of jizz

ISIS are rotten people. That said, their videos are fucking hot. I love to see warm blood spurting or gurgling out of throats.

ISIS are rotten people. That said, their videos are fucking hot. I love to see warm blood spurting or gurgling out of throats.
brOHVTe.gif

Couldn't agree more:load::load::load::load::load:

Back