Man cooks his own amputated leg

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Man with amputated leg wanted to put his leg bone on his mantlepiece as wallart but before that he boiled his own foot.

omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im in heaven!!!!!!!! jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tricky rickey has an EXTRA EXTRA stickey dickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whack whack whackity whack!!!!!!!!!:drool::fast jerk::load:

I knew this was going to drive you nuts my foot cannibal. Would you eat his foot raw or boiled?

I knew this was going to drive you nuts my foot cannibal. Would you eat his foot raw or boiled?

a little of both, but I would keep a good chunk to masturbate and rub my cock onto

You can't keep human flesh indefinately even if you freeze it will still continue to rot albeit in slow manner.

You can't keep human flesh indefinately even if you freeze it will still continue to rot albeit in slow manner.

yes, but if well kept it also keeps very well.....................

oh god, this is so sexually addictive and my mouth is watering so hard!!!!!!
im gonna blow again.....................................

No foot fetish here but he has every right if it was amputated for emdical reasons to do with it as he wants. I would be aghast if he amputated his own leg to do this.

just blew about my 15th load to this since it was originally posted! wa wa wa wow!!!!!!!!!!!
rickeys got a extra stickey dickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Woow!!! Love this!!!! Id like to share that foot with him for dinner

WHACK WHACK FUCKING WHACKITY WHACK!!!!!!!!!
JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Would you eat his foot raw or boiled?

Raw rather than boiled. But my first choice is to toss it on the backyard barbeque, cook slowly, and munch on like corn-on-the-cob or fried chicken, with a nice cold brew.

Back