Male Model Butchered By Iraqi Militants For Being Too Stylish

I'll bet the militants especially resented Karar's long blond hair, but why would he want to be stylish in Iraq in the first place. The effort was wasted.

such a waste of beauty :stroke::load::load::load:

I seen this story on the news and was really sadden. He was not only a model but an actor and he was trying to make it big to get out of Iraq, people killed him cause he was too effeminate

If you're a rapist, child-murderer you're fine but a little manscaping is deserving of death. HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT. Religion will kill!

Did they castrate him? The article says "mutilated" & his pants seem low but presumably that would have been proudly displayed. Or maybe they broke his finger joints since the hands look odd.

Did they castrate him? The article says "mutilated" & his pants seem low but presumably that would have been proudly displayed. Or maybe they broke his finger joints since the hands look odd.
My best guess, this being perpetrated in the Arab world, and as our media censors and euphemizes news, his dick was cut off:forum with coffe:

I agree with Mr. phyzzi that the perpetrators are likely to have cut off his dick, but I also share darkestblond's puzzlement that this mutilation was covered up. I hadn't noticed Karar's hands before. They DO look mangled.

I agree with Mr. phyzzi that the perpetrators are likely to have cut off his dick, but I also share darkestblond's puzzlement that this mutilation was covered up. I hadn't noticed Karar's hands before. They DO look mangled.
He wasn't killed by ISIS, but by Iraqi Shia militants who hate gays, Sunni Muslims, Christians,
Jews, Westerners, Saudi Arabians, etc. I guess they don't feel the need to add insult to injury

The best story i ever read was on Katharsis in 98: A BIRD FALLS by Max Crawford. Complete & thorough sexual muilation

Is an ElectroMagnetic Pulse detonation what happens to Trump's brain when he tries to think something more than 140 characters long? If so, you need to confiscate his phone before he gets into Air Force One as a matter of URGENCY.

No, deaddirty, I'm quite sure you are confused. The disasters would have followed Hillary's election to the presidency. For the time being, with Trump at the helm, we are all safe and secure.

:too hard to take:

Back