SWEET MOTHER OF GOD !!!

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Watch the video of this young man naked on a table getting washed and prepared for funeral.

Video is good quality, he died with his eyes open.

Dude was a world sports champion, truly amazing body!

More in the Secret Room, here is a preview in small resolution.

Check his amazing body in the first pic, and now imagine him stark naked on a table with mouth open!

OMG, hottest stuff I have ever seen, hot guy I am in love.

I have a new favourite and he is on my number one position now of cutest dead guy I have in my collection.

He is just amazing!

Happy New Year!!!

merry-christmas.jpg

ALSO IN THE SECRET ROOM ON NEW YEAR's - EXCLUSIVE VIDEO FROM CHECHNYA SHOWS YOUNG HAIRY MEN IN MORGUE!

WHAT AN INTENSE END TO 2009 - absolutely brutal year when so many young fit men lost their lives!

He is hot cold cute dead guy. I think of THE SECRET ROOM too much. Are any of us going to get in it? Are any of former members in it? Who has arranged to be in it?
I get chills when i think of what he was thinking when those live pics of him were taken and then think what he might be knowing now.

His morgue video is insane, I recommend anyone to get access and download it.

INSANE. HE WAS A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE, amazing body!!!!

Once again, i can only dream & imagine of it...
Meatpie, what a regular member is? If i subscribe a donation, can i view the SECRET ROOM page?

Once again, i can only dream & imagine of it...
Meatpie, what a regular member is? If i subscribe a donation, can i view the SECRET ROOM page?

Actively posting users get access free, others need to make a small donation in order to get in.

I am sure you will be able to join, donate and post more! :wink2:

Unfortunately i don't have any credit card to use on paypal... But i'm willing to post some more of my finding pictures... Hope u can consider it :)

Happy New Year!

damn u r such a tease!! i want in2 the secret room! waaaa!!!

Actively posting users get access free, others need to make a small donation in order to get in.

I am sure you will be able to join, donate and post more! :wink2:

The Secret Room is worth every penny spent and post posted. I s'pose I can rejoin the community for a small payment (35 $, was it)? I needn't emphasize that every donation is for the good of the site ^^

every donation is for the good of the site

This is true. By donating you help us update to the latest security pathces so that even though hack attempts are made we stay stable and secure.

Donations are one of the reasons cdg runs on fast dedicated servers ensuring uptime of 99%, thanks to your help.

We also have excellent support team ready to answet any questions either via the pm system or email.

Thanks to all users who decide to donate, we are proud of our active community and with your help we will soldier on in 2010 stronger than ever.

i HAVE to get access to the secret room... *.*

Back