Fit nigger in morgue

I'm surprised it took eight years for the use of the N-word at CDG to become such a major issue. It's been visible, here and there, ever since I joined.

It has been an issue in the past here. Many times.

Dude, a necro site is not not the place 2 expect PC BS. It's about erotic torture & death

showing respect for one's own usage of words only reflects the respect they have for themselves!!!!!!!

The N word is not the be all evil that the pc nutters make it out to be. heck some black guys that are into race play love it when you use the word. at the end of the day a word is just a word it dose not have magical power.

It depends on the upbringing, culture and neighbourhood what and which words are painful to hear. It all depends on the experience. Nigger, chink, pancake face, beak face, ginger... etc

Ain't bovvered

how about fit guy of color, of just fit guy.
no need to even bring color into it.......... its not relevant.
a good looking man is a good looking man, PERIOD!

How about 'chocolate' or just 'black' - if we're going to mention colour at all.
And on 'respect' - generally we do actually respect each other, that's how we manage to rub along so well given that we've got such a range of politics, attitudes, nationalities etc - and of courses races. Bear in mind that there are guys from probably just about every racial group on the planet on this site (and I'm talking members here, not just content).
Personally I try to avoid using any derogatory words for colour, race, religion etc - but rubbing along cuts both ways so I don't object to others using them. But for some reason (can someone, preferably perhaps a black member, explain to me why because I genuinely do not know?) the N-word is clearly particularly and deeply offensive to many people of colour in the English-speaking world, perhaps even more so in the US than the UK, and I really do think we should avoid it.

Is it against any law, anywhere, to use the N-word in public? I don't know. Is the N-word considered part of everyone's free speech? I don't know the answer to that either. I think, years ago, a book was written entirely on the subject of the N-word. In fact the book might be titled N*****. I may want to look it up. Anyway, I'd like to know what Bill Cosby thinks of all this.

......Anyway, I'd like to know what Bill Cosby thinks of all this.
Well, now you've added serial date rapists to the mix. I am sure some of our members who are serial date rapists are insulted, I know I am. Anyway, it's like mixing apples and oranges or more to the point, it's like going to the dentist for a cleaning and getting a colonoscopy there as well. It's too anomalous to think about using the N-word and serial date rape:forum with coffe:

jWb0TtTvoOActvSIToIYvsg1ChP.jpg

Well, now you've added serial date rapists to the mix. I am sure some of our members who are serial date rapists are insulted, I know I am. Anyway, it's like mixing apples and oranges or more to the point, it's like going to the dentist for a cleaning and getting a colonoscopy there as well. It's too anomalous to think about using the N-word and serial date rape:forum with coffe:

I never suspected Mr. Cosby of being s o found of dried fruits.

i find your choice of words rather offensive being that i am black,just because you blog for a piece of crap website dont think your self better than others meat head

He was hot

Yes. The hot body is the point. Not the adjective. I'd fuck him, whether he was a nigger corpse or a person of color corpse. He's simply a hot corpse.
I don't use the term in everyday conversation and I feel creepy hearing others use it, but however I feel, it's part of the American vocabulary.

Back