Fit nigger in morgue

you promised not to use that word............

I'm with Ricky on this one.

Fit Dude? Fit Guy? Cute Man in Morgue? It's very hard to continue with this site with that kind of language. It's not necessary, unless you're a .....

I really can't get excited about particular words. I don't like the word "faggot", but it seems to be here to stay. Though I do not personally say the N-word, I am not agitated by seeing it or hearing it. Even the Bible has the word "piss" in it, which is pretty racy for the Good Book.

It's obvious it's not a serious issue with you. As an African American, I can no longer visit this site if the administrator refuses to stop using language that is offensive to some of it's visitors to this site. It's one thing if it's coming from some random visitor, but why would I spend time with someone who thinks it's OK to casually use that word for no apparent reason. Hate to leave, because I really enjoyed the site, but some things do matter.

I'm surprised it took eight years for the use of the N-word at CDG to become such a major issue. It's been visible, here and there, ever since I joined.

It's obvious it's not a serious issue with you. As an African American, I can no longer visit this site if the administrator refuses to stop using language that is offensive to some of it's visitors to this site. It's one thing if it's coming from some random visitor, but why would I spend time with someone who thinks it's OK to casually use that word for no apparent reason. Hate to leave, because I really enjoyed the site, but some things do matter.
22 posts in eight years:sleep:

What do you suggest instead? :wtf:

how about fit guy of color, of just fit guy.
no need to even bring color into it.......... its not relevant.
a good looking man is a good looking man, PERIOD!

I know you love nigger cock black guys are monkeys.

I am not a young man and when I grew up that word was OK. It is NOT acceptable now - we have to grow with the times.

It is amazing that his face is so calm if he died of poison - and particularly die with his eyes partially open. That was the question I had though as his body does not look like it has been traumatized.

Back