23 yo Elivelton Assis Rodrigues Executado

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
I need help lifting Eli onto the bed

Elvis Ass Rodrigues is a fun name! I'll take him by the wrists and you grab his ankles. We can swing him back and forth a few times and then let go. He should land on or near the bed. THEN what do we do?

......I'll take him by the wrists and you grab his ankles. We can swing him back and forth a few times and then let go. He should land on or near the bed. THEN what do we do?
Tell yer what....you go run out for some pizza, order a whole pie with a bottle of Coke. Go to the pizza place on the other side of town. We should be finished by the time you get back:forum with coffe:

Wait a minute...that doesn't sound right. Can't we call to have a pie delivered?

Wait a minute...that doesn't sound right. Can't we call to have a pie delivered?
That place doesn't deliver, now would you go already. Eli needs my attention real bad

There's a hot plate here. I'll just make a pizza from scratch. I don't think I want to leave you two alone. I'LL MISS OUT!

There's a hot plate here. I'll just make a pizza from scratch. I don't think I want to leave you two alone. I'LL MISS OUT!
I just remembered, Tuesday is 2 4 1 night, so go already!! Eli wont move a muscle I promise you. Damn! We got 2 stiffies here:stroke:

Back