Meet TJ

Brian2012

Forum Veteran
Meet athletic alpha jock TJ

What would you do with him? How would you end his life? How would you dispose of his body?

Dam. He knows he's good
tumblr_oshmkdF3wG1wrijh4o6_1280.png

Putting himself in the shop window
tumblr_oshmqe338s1wrijh4o3_1280.png

Show off them muscles
tumblr_oshmkdF3wG1wrijh4o2_500.png

Great toned abs
tumblr_oshmkdF3wG1wrijh4o3_1280.png

Alpha jock has a caring side
tumblr_oshmqe338s1wrijh4o2_1280.png

That's right tense that body for us
tumblr_oshmkdF3wG1wrijh4o8_500.png

Deep v cut ridge
tumblr_oshmkdF3wG1wrijh4o4_1280.png

Those pecs and abs are just asking to be cut open :totally hot:

seems a fine convict when he is brought into my prison, I look over his paperwork and see that he has been sentenced to die here. I smile real big seeing that. thinking of which method I should use on him, of course until his sentence is to be carried out he is put to work down in the prison mine. fine hard labor down there for a boy like him. about a year later I call him from his mine work to tell him that his death sentence has been confirmed and tell him his execution date, I tell him that I decided to hang him by the neck in front of all the convicts at the prison on that date in his work uniform. he looks damn good being pushed up the gallows steps on that day as he leads the line of six condemned convicts to be hanged. all of them looking real fine in their prison work gear. I smile as I walk up to him first, grab the noose, pull it over his head and around his real nice neck. then before I move on to the next to hang I ask him if he has any last words. so any of you boys want to pick the last words he gives me and all his fellow convicts here to watch him hang.

Back