Dude Films His Own Suicide In Quicksand For Social Media

what a dumb bitch, no compassion here.
he got what he deserved! hahahahahaha, what an idiot........

This would have been more enjoyable as a time lapse. Better with a nude dude. He should get hard, edge for a while, then give himself his last big O. I'm not convinced that this guy is dead. It's more convincing to show that last breath then the prolonged stillness of the mud.

It's not a real scene, right? I mean he is not dead

There are more of his "suicide attempts" on different blogs on the Internet. He seems to have survived most of his "attempts".

It is not a fact that quicksand will drag You down and suck You to an inevitable death, it is possible to climb out of the shit.

This would have been more enjoyable as a time lapse. Better with a nude dude. He should get hard, edge for a while, then give himself his last big O. I'm not convinced that this guy is dead. It's more convincing to show that last breath then the prolonged stillness of the mud.

I agree, video needed to continue

I wish I would have been there to rescue him and pull him out! but then he would owe me his life as my submissive sex slave and would have to swallow up my cock with his mouth everyday like that quick sand did to him :p
good thing i'm a loving dom though ;) :p

but anyway.. i hope the guy is ok.. :S that did not look good :(

I am surprised that you say he attempted suicide in other ways. I thought he was just trying to prove that you could get out of quicksand and found out it was not as easy as he thought. I agree the video should have shown more.

So maybe it wasn't real. But I thought it was, and found it erotic. I came.

I found this so enjoyable to watch because I have never seen this happen but it was incredibly sad.:skull:

Back