Your reactions?

djbear

Forum Legend

What do you feel when you see a cute guy like this? Would you want to fuck him alive or dead? Would you prefer to be at morgue doing an autopsy, or in a funeral home cleaning and dressing him for his open casket at the funeral?

I think i'm gonna fuck him alive before i behead him,then I'll clean up and dress up his body with nice suit,when fucking the head in the throat. later, I'll fuck the fully-dressed body in the throat when kissing the head till i cum inside the body, then fall asleep while hugging the body.

id like to dissect his soles while hes fully awake and totally aware of the pain in his feet
while he is gagged with one of my sweaty dirty socks in his mouth with a piece of duct tape
over it, and id lick bite suck eat and fuck his sole meat while he watched in disbelief..............

First, I feel disappointed at his lack of dick hair, but I am only bummed out momentarily. There is no time to waste on regrets. I want him to be alive for the sex, so that his enormous boner is sure to be functioning. I wouldn't want him in a morgue OR a funeral home, but if those were my only two choices I suppose I'd rather play with his body in the funeral home. I don't want to see his insides.

My reaction tbh is:
Could this be in Alive Guys not Real Death please?

Oh, I totally fuck him alive... then empty a .45 clip into him and fuck him again while he's still fresh.

An hours long slicing session with a razor blade. Delicious!

Last edited:
Back